Looking for more freinds to keep me motivated

Options
Hi MFP'ers,

I have been on this site for a week and got of to a good start 2lbs lost first week (yay). Would like to get more supporting friends and help each other in this journey.

Let Do It!

Replies

• SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have only been here 6 weeks or so, but started the lifestyle change 3 months ago. I am pretty motivated though, so it isn't a matter of if, but when I will reach my goal. I am happy to keep each other moving in the right direction.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend and we can support each other.
  • loriben69
    Options
    Hello! I am just starting... so, just signed up yesterday! :) GOOD LUCK to you! :)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am always looking fro more buddies
  • angbig22
    angbig22 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I need motivation as well-we can help each other :smile:
  • tmaiden25
    tmaiden25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined about twelve days ago and I have lost about 4.5 lbs already. I would love to friend you guys. Also, are you sharing your food diary? I am sharing mine with my friends and think it wouild be awesome to see other people's meals for ideas. Good luck to you all. Add me!
  • siberianex
    siberianex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW,

What a great response, I have added so many new friends!!!

Lets keep this going!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    you're on your own. I'm from pittsburgh.
  • siberianex
    Options
    you're on your own. I'm from pittsburgh.

LOL.... I cant help that you are a fan of a team that whines, cries and instigates, but then hides behind the ref when they are confronted. I still wont hold it against you :-)
  • Unrulychik
    Options
    Thought about adding you as a friend, then saw your picture. :( Pens fan, here!
  • Unrulychik
    Options
    LOL...funny. I told her the same thing. PENS fan, here!! :)
  • gnovi826
    gnovi826 Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Took a break from this site because of a new job. Back in the saddle! (So to speak...:) )
  • brittbrat544
    brittbrat544 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I could equally use a friend :D
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 23lbs down, long way to go. I am pretty good with my diet, just starting to change up the exercise
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Only around 2-5 more lbs to go but i starting logging on saturday, so add me if you like :)
  • inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice - feel free to add me too. My gf got me started on here a little while ago and I've already started losing some pounds.
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hello im looking for mfp friends to support me and help support other mfp friends along my weightloss journey, would you like to add me?
  • siberianex
    Options
    Thought about adding you as a friend, then saw your picture. :( Pens fan, here!

We can be friends after the series is over!
  • siberianex
    Options
    I have added more friends! What an awesome support group.
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been back to using MFP for about a month or so now. I really saw results last year when I was dedicated but that dwindled after just a few months. This time around I am looking for others like me to help keep each other motivated. I am an avid runner with the best running partner, my oh so cute hubby , I love playing with my puppies and I work out to eat because I love food and beer haa. I am trying to drop these last 5-10lbs and tone up for a nice long and lean look. Please feel free to add me and best of luck to all in their fitness goals!