Fat Burning Supplements

Options
I have been obsessed with watching Dr. Oz lately and he mentioned some Belly Fat Burning supplements. Here is a list:

1. Raspberry Ketone
2. 7-Keto
3. Forskolin
4. Caraway Seeds
5. Relora

Here is a link to the article on Dr. Oz's Website: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-belly-blasting-supplements

Have you tried any of these?
Does anyone take supplements to help burn fat?
Do they work for you and are they worth the cost?
Do you take any supplements at all for health reasons?

Replies

• Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I have never tried any as there always seems to be one better or a few bad reviews that scare me out of it! would love to know if anyone ha had any good experiences- bad also so I know what to avoid ; )
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Quackery.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Mostly Dr. Oz just selling what his advertisers want him to sell.
  • jaylin05
    jaylin05 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello,

I have started using the Rasberry Ketones. I am hesitant to use a lot of supplements. This one I felt pretty good about though.
    I have found it does give you energy, with no adverse side affects. I also seem to be losing inches. Over all this plan is an awesome plan!!
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I take the 7Keto capsules....I am only at the beginning of week 2 so I can't say too much as yet but I can say that I have not had any side effects or bad effects. I also take apple pectin capsules (which he suggested in some other show) which make me feel just full enough that I don't overindulge and thus make better portion choices.

Ask me in a month or two for a full report!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Simple answer: Are you going to take these pills for the rest of your life? No? Then don't bother.
  • nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No matter how many times I look at it...I still read #3 as "Foreskin". <shudder>
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    No matter how many times I look at it...I still read #3 as "Foreskin". <shudder>

Thanks, now that's all I see! :laugh:
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Mostly Dr. Oz just selling what his advertisers want him to sell.

^^ This

Don't waste money on costly supplements that tout 'magical' fat burning properties...I know a sure fire proven way to burn fat. It's called exercise and it's free.
  • dreams9
    dreams9 Posts: 3
    Options
    I take supplements to help me lose weight! None of the ones that Dr. Oz listed, but they still do work! I take calcuim with vitamin D and Fish Oil and Milk thistle, and a few others and they work very well. I also drink a lot of green tea!
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I sometimes think that Dr. Oz just promotes certain products too, but I honestly believe he is a good hearted person who wants to give advice to millions of women who are searching for a solution and want to learn more about their bodies.
  • rorae
    rorae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Snake oil. A waste of time and money!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    4Fsx7.gif
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Don't waste money on costly supplements that tout 'magical' fat burning properties...I know a sure fire proven way to burn fat. It's called exercise and it's free.
    [/quote]

^^^ love ur answer
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options

^^^ love ur answer
    [/quote]

ME TOO!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    4Fsx7.gif

LOL- Your crazy! That was funny!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one !!:laugh:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I read "Foreskin" too.