Three days off the wagon.

Options
Just spent the last three days not really tracking and kind of eating what ever I wanted. I was aware of my portions just because I can't eat as much as I used to (thank god!) but I need some help getting back on the wagon.... :grumble:

Replies

• rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    hey dont feel bad, just get back on. i was off the wagon for months just watching portions. i have been back on for 2 weeks and have lost 3 pounds already. its never too late :flowerforyou:
  • SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! It's sometimes easiest to just take a day and tell yourself: NO sweets, only fruits, vegis, lean meats etc. It always helps me get back on track. Working out first thing in the morning can help too. It decreases my apetite and increases my energy levels.

I also set MFP as my hope page so i have no excuses when i go online.

Good luck, i have faith in you :)
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    I've been off the wagon as well... :frown: Like you, I've been attempting to watch portion controls. I was already bad today (Mini M&Ms - a handful, and 5 mini breakfast sausages) but I'm going to behave the rest of the day! :blushing:

We can do it! Let's get back on track!

P.S. I :heart: the idea of using MFP as the home page! I'm doing it right now! :ohwell:
  • tiffany_27
    Options
    :smile: i know how you feel, i do that every weekend then come monday, it's so hard to get started again.
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    You can do it. Just look at the progress you've made so far! I have to remind myself that while it's easy to put the weight back on.. it's not near so easy to remove it again.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Back on track and down a lb from last post. :flowerforyou:

You guys rock!