Goal Met and I've been maintaining for months!

Options
Sorry if you have already seen my before and afters. I'll make this quick. I started at 158 and have been maintaining 120 for the past several months. I love how I feel and I hope these pictures can be motivational to someone out there thats wanting to lose weight! It is so worth it! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions :) Hope you're all having a great day!

IMG_2086-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

three_thumb2.jpg

Replies

• BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    For the life of me I can't get my pictures to be the same size. I am sorry that some are huge and some are small. Hopefully you can still see the results!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the motivation!!:smile:
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! congratulations! tell us how you did it
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on all your success and I LOVE that last pic :smile:
  • BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks for the nice comments!

I did it by sticking to a 1200 calorie diet (most days...I definitely allowed myself several "cheat" days). I basically just make sure to burn more calories than I take in. I don't do much weight lifting. My exercise has been all cardio. I go for walks or jogs and love to take classes at the gym like zumba. I did get a body bugg which was nice in being able to track how many calories I was burning each day.

For me it was simple. Eat less, exercise more! I forgot to mention that I am 5'8.

Thanks again for the kind words :)
  • themightymc
    themightymc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Do you still eat at 1200 even with your bodybugg? Are you eating for maintenance or to lose more? You look fantastic!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I'm close to the starting weight that you were at, and have a similar goal weight, so this is very inspiring.

Congrats on your weightloss. We all know what a challenge it can be and how it feels to be at the starting line.

Thanks for sharing. You look fabulous!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! How long did it take you to get to your goal weight?

BTW -- love your profile pic.
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You look amazing:flowerforyou:
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    How tall are you??? You look freakin gorgeous! Look at that perfectly toned little tummy!
  • cjteacher
    cjteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you stick too now to maintain. You look great!! Awesome job!
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    So good to see someone who is happy in there own skin.. and you should be you look amazing. Can I just say you have the kinda legs I dream of. Well done on reaching your goal and keeping it.
  • Emery313
    Emery313 Posts: 33
    Options
    yOU LOOK GORGOUS! How long did it take you to get to your Goal Weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!