Very small NSV

Options
rpounds1957
rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
I've only been around here for a couple of weeks. I lost about 5 pounds very quickly and have now leveled off to what I hope will be a steady, consistent weight loss. But as a number of people have told me, the scale doesn't tell the whole story. This morning while putting on my shoes, I realized that I can put my foot up on a chair and lean over with my chest touching my knee to tie my shoes. That doesn't sound like a lot I know, but until recently I've had to move my leg to the side in order to bend over that way while tying my shoes. Otherwise, my belly would get in the way. Score one for me.

Replies

• TheMissingSock
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    There are no small NSV's........each victory is just that...VICTORY :-)
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory, It is a lot! I noticed about after a week of being on here that I could cross my legs without having to constantly move it back in place, it stayed!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory, It is a lot! I noticed about after a week of being on here that I could cross my legs without having to constantly move it back in place, it stayed!

Since you mentioned it, I noticed Sunday that I could cross my legs much more easily. I had kind of forgotten that.
  • sarahdee2007
    Options

^^THIS^^
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Love this!
  • ldcastilleja
    Options
    That IS fantastic! And I know exactly what you mean! I don't have to try acrobatics to dry my self off from the shower anymore!!!
  • dmwiseman
    dmwiseman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!