Any Pear shaped post pregnancy women out there?!??!

Options
Aprill42
Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
Hi all!!! Just looking for some post pregnancy women to take this journey with. I have a 5 month old baby girl anddddd still carrying some of that weight around, which I am sure is due to my pear shaped body that loves to keep fat on it. LoL

Add me dolls!!!

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My youngest just turned a year but i am the same way...Pear shaped as well
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My daughter was born Oct 28...she'll be 6 months next week and I'm still APPLE SHAPED! lol
    Feel free to add me!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I am a pear shape! Although still very much pregnant... so, will be joining the post-pregnant bunch once my son gets here! He is due July 9th :)
  • ksanchez311
    Options
    That's me!!! I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and gained 90lbs with my pregnancy. 30 of it I lost the first week after she was born, so I don't even count that. I carry all of my weight below my waist and it has been a loooong road, but the inches keep dropping. I'm feeling so good about how far I've come that I'm not stopping! I absolutely LOVE looking in the mirror every day and seeing new muscle definition (yes, I'm THAT person that flexes in the mirror at home now). I have a LONG way to go still, but I'm making progress! Good luck to you!
  • nye373
    nye373 Posts: 19
    Options
    I completely understand. I'm pear-shaped all the way, and, even though it's been six months after my daughter was born, I'm still trying to shed about twenty pounds. I'll add you. I need some support, too!
  • Wynweight
    Wynweight Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't say that im pear shaped, but i am carrying baby weight around with me, about 15 lbs and my little girl is almost 7 months now. Im determined to lose some of this weight before summer!! I am working out after work, even though time is rediculously scheduled, and trying to eat right. You can add me if you want!!