Anyone else have Cellulite? Thighs, buttocks, hips?

Options
Anyone else have a major goal of loosing cellulite off your legs/buttocks/thighs ? I'm thinking about starting a group type thing for those of us who are trying to hard loose that weight in those areas.

It can be a weekly thing to anyone who would like to join. We will post pictures of the areas where the cellulite is most affecting us and as the week(s) goes by post any results, tips, exercises supplements anything that has worked for us in a forum with success pictures so we can all have a support group to turn to for advice and discuss what is or isn't working.

This is my main goal for the summer as it will be dresses shorts and bikini season soon. I think a lot of people have this problem and even tho we are focused on health i general we all still very much want to get rid of that unwanted bulge.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this "challenge" of if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the group, challenge to make it more fun.

And feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• Sarareneephoto
    Sarareneephoto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift by Team Beachbody... awesome workout
  • Jessie__86
    Options
    That is one of my major goals besides my abs. I have cellulite on my hamstings that is driving me crazy! Its not a huge amount but its enough to be annoying! I do squats and lunges everyday but I havent had much luck reducing it :( So im definaltely down for the challenge and up for any suggestions!
  • cdtsn
    cdtsn Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought a pair of "Hot pants" they are suppose to decrease cellulite and enhance your workout 4x the norm......
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    That is one of my major goals besides my abs. I have cellulite on my hamstings that is driving me crazy! Its not a huge amount but its enough to be annoying! I do squats and lunges everyday but I havent had much luck reducing it :( So im definaltely down for the challenge and up for any suggestions!

Same here!! My legs and are in great shape (If I do say so myself) but I can't seem to get rid of that evil cellulite, right where the booty meets the leg. It's gotten better but I want it gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • haprintz
    haprintz Posts: 3
    Options
    Does that Braziallian Booty DVD really work? I did a dance vid yesterday in my apartment and it was a disaster. I have no rhythm!
  • jgsims
    jgsims Posts: 11
    Options
    I just started using Jillian Michaels Killer Butts and Thighs. The description on the DVD sounds like it's just for this. I've only done it twice so far and IT IS A KILLER! I am hoping for the best!

Last summer, combined with swimming almost daily, I was doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Tae Bo and Julianne Hough Just Dance - all mix & match throughout the week. It worked VERY well. I still do them now (after a few month layoff), and will incorporate the new video with it.
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    So it seems to me like we should all post a picture of the backs of our legs where the "cell from hell" seems to be affecting most of us, then each do our program and report back in a week. Also, try using an exfoliating rock, scrubber thingy on the area everytime you shower. Small circular motions. Also, loottss of water and I hear good things about Biotin vitamins.

I'll be posting my leg pictures tonight.

See you there guys!
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    I've got cellulite! It's definitely diminished from what it was, but sometimes I'll stand weird and look in the mirror and BAM, craziness going on!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I hate to break it to you, but you can't "get rid" of cellulite - and it's hereditary. You can reduce the appearance, but you can never really truly get rid of it altogether. I used to work for a plastic surgeon and some patients would actually get fat sucked from other parts of their bodies and have it injected into their "dimples" to plump them out. But that was only temporary:(

As far as the Brazil Butt Lift, it's AMAZING! I haven't been doing it as they recommend in the plan, but I've been doing the DVD's I like whenever I get a chance and have seen a, albeit small, difference. I suppose if I did it the *right* way I'd get better results.
  • graebnerkm15
    graebnerkm15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hate to break it to you, but you can't "get rid" of cellulite - and it's hereditary. You can reduce the appearance, but you can never really truly get rid of it altogether. I used to work for a plastic surgeon and some patients would actually get fat sucked from other parts of their bodies and have it injected into their "dimples" to plump them out. But that was only temporary:(

As far as the Brazil Butt Lift, it's AMAZING! I haven't been doing it as they recommend in the plan, but I've been doing the DVD's I like whenever I get a chance and have seen a, albeit small, difference. I suppose if I did it the *right* way I'd get better results.

Gee thanks mom for the cellulite! I got my pear shape from her too...GRR! Haha I think what's going to work best for me is just changing my diet and working on my hammies/quads to tone them up. I hate those yucky fat dimples when I cross my legs.
  • bartlett5
    bartlett5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It's really depressing that you can never get rid of it, I got it really bad on my legs.. it's depressing. I guess i'll never be wearing shorts.