I'm new and need motivation

Options
Hiya,
I'm in desperate need of motivation, I've been using MFP for about a week now. Working had to stay under my calorie goal and waiting rather impatiently for the weight to start coming off. I started out strong but I think I'm starting to lose motivation. Anyone want to friend up? Maybe we can do this together. I'm tired of being fat, I want to be fit and healthy!!!!!

Replies

• alodell89
    alodell89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Motivation from friends is definitely what keeps me going on here feel free to add me!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    MOVE IT CUPCAKE!!!!!

hows that... works on my kids!! Lol

find good friends to help hold you accountable...
  • Umdawood
    Umdawood Posts: 5
    Options
    Write down everything you eat and exercise regularly....Don't feel less motivated just cause you've completed a week.
    We're all here to motivate each-other....
  • Mgrogers09
    Mgrogers09 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    dont think about changing the way you eat- think about changing the way you live....like my favorite quote says you are your habits

Good luck!!!!
  • zeb24
    zeb24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey !! You sound exactly like me!! I would love someone to team up with. I need to lose a lot! I had a good mo- jo going for about two months and lost 7lbs. within the last 2- to 3 weeks i gained back 4. So i really need a person to buddy up with for help and support. E- mail me, or friend me how ever it works. I am not great on computers. If i can help you i will certainly try!! Keep in touch with members, and try joining a group. i belong to tops - take off pounds sensibly and they are great ! there are chapters nation wide. I never hear back from anyone on mfp. so if i dont hear from you good luck and keep trying !!
  • Sauterelle67
    Options
    here's an affirmation I say everyday : "I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life" - L.L.Hay

give yourself permission to be healthy and feed your body good foods :)

i never realized I was eating an average of 400-600 too many calories everyday before I started MFP - It was hard at first to cut down to 1200 calories but it took a couple of weeks and I got the hang of it. It's all about choices :) you can do it darling :)))) you can do it !!!