What do you love about you

Options
As you are meeting your goals of losing weight or getting fit. What are you loving about you?

I am loving my drive and determination. Plus, my legs which I have always hid are smoking.

You?

Replies

• NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Bump. Someone must love something. :)
  • Livingbalanced
    Livingbalanced Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love that my kickboxing class is making me feel like Rocky! :P
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    Kickboxing is great. Eye of the Tiger!
  • kcashwheeler
    kcashwheeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love my energy level and zumba oh and my trainer!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I love feeling stronger and seeing the muscle definition from all of my hard work!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Having more energy, being able to buy clothes wherever... So many things I love now - including being able to run with my bestie!! Lol :flowerforyou:
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    Great loves all.. Don't you just feel great overall...
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    Having more energy, being able to buy clothes wherever... So many things I love now - including being able to run with my bestie!! Lol :flowerforyou:

Hehe me too NoworNever :)
  • I love that for the first time in my life, I am confident almost all the time, and in almost all my clothes, so hopefully in a few months I will feel confident all the time and in absolutely everything I decide to wear. Plus my waist is way better looking and less jiggly.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    The willpower I show myself! I'm proud if myself for doing it even when it's hard! I didn't want to go to the gym yesterday, I was tired and I just got off work, but I reached down and did it
  • gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love the energy I have...and can kick butt now at Zumba!!!:love: Yay!
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    People don't realize how strong I am for a 5'1 girl.. until they see me working out , lifting or eating LOl.... :laugh:
  • graebnerkm15
    graebnerkm15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my sense of humor :laugh: Sometimes it really helps me get through my workouts. One video I found has a "scrub your bootie" move and I just laugh and laugh. I love it!
    I also LOVE the fact that I've been at this for 4 weeks now. Normally I give up really easily but I'm already down 14 lbs! I can't wait to see how far I can go :flowerforyou:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up yet and my biceps are much larger than my husband's.
  • NaomiWhite77
    Options
    These are the things we need to remember when we are feeling tired. Keep it up all. We are fabulous.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I love how I'm getting healthier and feeling better. Even though right now I have a cold in the past I probably would've been feeling reaaally crappy by now but I am holding up much better now so that's a good sign :)
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am loving my skinny face and lack of a double chin! My arms are cute too!
  • tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    i love my muscular arms:wink:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    That I am friendly...and only hope to make sure I am always friendly to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    My gunz .. which I have worked hard for.. now f I could just get my lower body to play catch up...