Being annoying and asking for a diary check....

Options
emhow
emhow Posts: 79 Member
I FEEL like its been a bad day but need some reassurance. See if I'm going down the right track.. Thank you.

Replies

• emhow
    Options
    Annnyone?
  • famousa88
    famousa88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If it were me I would consider that a good day. But if you are feeling uneasy about it I would try cutting out the processed foods, that has made a huge difference for me.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Famousa. I think maybe too many processed foods. Maybe amp up the exercise some. If you like walking....... Leslie Sansone has great walking dvds that really make you sweat and give you a good calorie burn. She has a great one called 4 Fast Miles. :)
  • emhow
    Options
    Which processed foods in particular? Majority of the things on my diary I make myself?
  • ReneeHarwood
    Options
    Hi there! The only thing I can think of in your diet is to add more fiber. Can't see the fiber in the diary, but increasing fiber always makes a difference as well as increasing water. I never drink enough water. :-).
  • emhow
    Options
    Hi there! The only thing I can think of in your diet is to add more fiber. Can't see the fiber in the diary, but increasing fiber always makes a difference as well as increasing water. I never drink enough water. :-).

Thank you! Will bare that in mind!
  • MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Certainly not a bad day looking at your diary! Looks pretty good to me and you allowed some room for a treat.

I'd pat yourself on the back!

ETA: I monitor fibre too as I tend to find that if I'm not watching it it can be quite low.