add me:)

Options
hi :),,, Im new to this and im kinda feeling all alone here need new friends to help me over my last hurdle:) I have lost about 46 pounds and I am on my last 14 pound and hoping to keep it off this time.!!!!..so please add me :)

Replies

• dancellabz
    Options
    WOW 46 pounds!! thats awesome! your doing super great!!
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Ah thanks:) that's over a long time though but I know that's why it's staying off this time and I'm basically eating little and often and not letting myself go hungry
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am new too and need a friend :)
  • christiemac80
    Options
    Congrats on 46 lbs! That is awesome!
  • lolly3max
    Options
    Thank you:) I think im only realising now that it is quite a lot after seeing it in writing !!
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Any who feels like it can add me
  • getfitin11
    Options
    46 lbs is amazing! Congrats. Please add me too as I'm new to posting on here and I want friends.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests :tongue:
  • krubious
    krubious Posts: 2
    Options
    Sweet in 20 pounds away ALL SO ADD ME PEEPS
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss thats fantastic, I have lost 60 lbs previously and regained 20 lbs in the last 12 months. I am now refocused and on day two of my healthy eating plan. 32lbs to lose by mid august (hopefully) and then maybe another 14 lbs after that
  • lolly3max
    Options
    Yep that's the way to do it .. Before it all creeps bck on well done you:)... That's wat I've bein doing is breaking it dwn to half stone or ten or fourteen pounds depending on my mood ha.. I've said I'd like another 14 pound gone but in the back of my mind I know I want 21 gone ha...keep up your good work too:)
  • anfrias
    anfrias Posts: 8
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am sorta new to this too - even tho I've been a member for a while already I just started to use this more often. :)
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats & Good luck to ya!