Looking for some friends!

Options
Heya I'm looking for some friends for some motivation and support :)

I'm 24 from England.

SW: 245
GW: 180 for now

:)

Replies

• insaneandroid
    Options
    Hey wow England! that's so cool! Always wanted to visit. You can add me as a friend if you'd like! We can motivate each other!
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Welcome to MFP its great here, lots of good people. Feel free to add me, I log in at least once a day =]
  • yhara729
    yhara729 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me too =) maybe we can motivate each other.
  • armaxwell
    Options
    I can try to keep you encouraged, if you do the same for me. I have been at this for a little while now, but I still have quite a way to go. MFP is the reason I have had the success I've had. I bet you will find that to be true, too. Good Luck!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Tou are more than welcome to add me, way over here on the other side of the ocean. We have similar stats and around the same goal.:happy:
  • anfrias
    anfrias Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome. I am technically new to this site - I've done this before and didn't last long. I am back at it again trying to lose the weight that I want.

CW: 254
    GW: 180 (for now)

We have something in common right now :smile: We can all motivate eachother.
  • plainjane23
    Options
    Great to "meet" you! I'll send you a friend request...
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi! Brand new to this site and hoping for some motivation. : ) My 20 year reunion is coming up in July and I need to drop this weight!! Hope everyone's doing well! Oh and feel free to add me as a friend. :tongue:
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I love giving/receiving support!! We are in this together!
  • angela160978
    Options
    hey u can add me if u like xx
  • Butterflyflight
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm always looking for a support network as well!!
    Good Luck!!
  • lynnanne53
    lynnanne53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined yesterday, you can add me as a friend. We can all use a little encouragement & motivation!
  • Emitremmit
    Emitremmit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I like to support and receive as much support as possible
  • hlaspecials
    Options
    I am new to this website and could use a friend or two for encouragement!! Add me too if you would like.
  • Wucykins
    Wucykins Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your replies :) added as many of you as it would let me at this time (apparently only 5 per 10 minutes :))
  • soontobeslim01
    soontobeslim01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    if you don't mind an oldie from England then please add me :smile:
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! & Good luck to you on your journey!