Put on my fav shorts from last summer....

Options
nnylee
nnylee Posts: 814 Member
I can take them off without unbuttoning them! O_O

aggghh.jpg

Replies

• Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nnylee
    Options
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried!!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You go ! That is awesome !
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! What an awesome feeling!

Guess you will be on the search for a new pair of favorite summer shorts!! :happy:
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! I was slightly bummed as well as pleased when my fav shorts from last summer were baggy and shapeless this year, because they WERE my favorite shorts, just gotta find a new favorite!! Enjoy it! You worked hard for it!!
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    And I was happy just to pull one belt nothch tighter....WOW and YEA for you!
  • nnylee
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! What an awesome feeling!

Guess you will be on the search for a new pair of favorite summer shorts!! :happy:

Yaay, any excuse to go shopping. Rofl.
  • nnylee
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! I was slightly bummed as well as pleased when my fav shorts from last summer were baggy and shapeless this year, because they WERE my favorite shorts, just gotta find a new favorite!! Enjoy it! You worked hard for it!!

It's weird how they used to fit snugly and I liked them, but now they'll just fall off if I don't hold them up. O_O Wooo, yay shopping!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wheres the LOVE it button?!?!?
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic. What an amazing feeling that must be for you. Love having reasons to shop :)
  • aleciafeustel
    Options
    that is great, i'm working on the same thing trying to get into my old shorts that i really like:flowerforyou:
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nnylee
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic. What an amazing feeling that must be for you. Love having reasons to shop :)

Thank you! I do feel really happy. It's sure been a journey!
  • Holmfridur_Gestsdottir
    Options
    That is just awesome! Love your ab definition and btw, enjoy shopping for new shorts :D
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    I took some jeans out that I had out grown and had boxed up. Took them out yesterday and they fit. Now I have 4 pair of new old jeans.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference! They look like they'd fall down with out a REALLY tight belt!
  • nnylee
    Options
    That is just awesome! Love your ab definition and btw, enjoy shopping for new shorts :D

Lol! Thanks. :D It'll be fun to be able to go shopping and actually fit all the things I wanna wear.
  • nnylee
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference! They look like they'd fall down with out a REALLY tight belt!

I actually didn't try it with a belt, I'm sure it'd look really goofy now. :/
  • nnylee
    Options
    I took some jeans out that I had out grown and had boxed up. Took them out yesterday and they fit. Now I have 4 pair of new old jeans.

Oooh, I think I actually might have some old clothes boxed up somewhere too! I will look for them! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!