MiO Water Enhancers

Options
mbajrami
mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
They really do trick me into drinking way more water than I normally would.

Who uses/loves these, besides me?

What is your favorite flavor?

Mine is most definitely Orange Tangerine, with Fruit Punch running a close second.

Replies

• Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just bought one last night for the first time. I bought strawberry/watermelon.

I tried some last night. I put a drop in club soda (I used to be a Pepsi junkie and crave the fizz)

It was really good, but I can't have more than one drop because anything with aspartame/sucralose gives me migraines.
  • ahonea84
    ahonea84 Posts: 24
    Options
    I love the strawberry/watermelon! I just ran out and need to get some more. It definitely makes me drink way more water.
  • mbajrami
    Options
    My sister's favorite is the strawberry watermelon also! I find it too watermelon-y and a little sweet for my tastes. Orange Tangerine reminds me of Hi-C Orange, which is why I LOVE IT!
  • BlueberryBacon
    Options
    My friends rave about this stuff. And when they go out for cocktails they order a vodka&water and add Mio to get some flavor. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems to be a great alternative to even vodka-soda cocktails.
  • mbajrami
    Options
    My friends rave about this stuff. And when they go out for cocktails they order a vodka&water and add Mio to get some flavor. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems to be a great alternative to even vodka-soda cocktails.

I hadn't even thought of that! You must try them, really! They trick you into thinking you're drinking Kool-Aid all day! :-)
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Love these- I add to soda water (but adding some vodka seems like a great idea too! :drinker: )

They have a new "energy series" I bought but have not tried yet.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I love the fruit punch and I am a MIO addict!
  • hubkal
    hubkal Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It does trick me into drinking more water. I try to get at least 2-4 of my cups from regular plain water. But mostly the MIO wins out. I drink the fruit punch. Watch out with the energy drinks you CAN over vitamin yourself!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Just got the Green Mio Energy because I dont like coffee and I dont want to get into pop again! Green is good and I havent gotten a soda!
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    I loooooove MIO!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them, they taste like pool water to me... but my husband loves them... and if it gets him to drink something other than soda, I'm all for it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    LOVE!

I love the Fruit Punch and Strawberry Watermelon flavors. Good stuff.
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    Mioenergy black cherry is my fave!!!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Is this a brand? Where do you get it?
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I use the great Value brand, Southern Sweet Tea. With the MiO brand, I really like the Berry/Pomegranate one. It is the only way I drink water anymore!!
  • binderde
    binderde Posts: 23
    Options
    I have heard a lot of bad things about this Mio product so I don't use it. But if it helps you drink more water more power to you, just hope there are no long term effects.
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fruit punch and Strawberry watermelon! I didn't like sweet tea or the energy one that is Black Cherry. Does anyone feel that they aren't as good as regular water? I feel like they can't be as good as water but since i dont like water i'd rather have 4 glasses with MIO than 1 glass of water i choke down and complete with a diet coke. I tried to lookup if they were bad and found nothing negative though! at least it tricks me to drink more water!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That Mio stuff is pretty good.

I drink a gallon of water every workday. I tried putting the Mio Energy in to my gallon jug once and was wired all day. Not good.

I dialed it down to regular Mio.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Is this a brand? Where do you get it?

You can get it at any grocery store... usually by the kool-aid/lemonade. Here they are about $3.24 (at Target) a package.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love both the energy flavors - the green one is my fav. I've also tried the Walmart versions, which are very good! The only ones I don't care for are the lemon, orange and iced tea...all way too sweet.