Just popping in to introduce myself!

Options
Hi, my name is Sasha & I'm from Cape Breton, Canada. I joined MFP today after scheduling a consultation with Herbal Magic. My goal is, in total, a whopping 80lbs! I'm trying to take it 10lbs at a time and would really like to lose at least 5-10lbs by June 9th.

Hope I make some new friends during this long journey! :-)

Replies

• b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome I just joined myself good luck with your goals!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • sabhoney
    sabhoney Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. I need to lose about 60lbs and am taking it one step at a time. Would like to reach my goal weight by christmas.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    GO CANADA - you can add me! Alberta boy!
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I've sent you all requests :-)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Welcome a board! :)
    Set little goals at a time - makes it seem easier!
    You can add me if you wanna <3
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sasha To MFP:):) Congratulations on making a new healthy journey!! Here to give support and encourage:):)
  • carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im up 4 u adding me..new on here & need encouragement not 2 cheat i think!! :smile:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey add me if you like everyone can do with more support never goes a miss !

Welcome to MFP x
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    I too just joined MFP this past Monday. My name is Amy and I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I completely relate with you Sasha as my goal is 80-90lbs!! So feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    Thank you all! I've added everyone else and I look forward to getting to know you all! Means a lot to have so much support the first day joining, haha. You seem like a lovely bunch!
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    Nova Scotia, huh? Rarely do I meet people so close online! Nice to meet you & goodluck on your weight loss goals! :-)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like!!! I'm also a Canadian, in Newfoundland.
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    Nova Scotia, huh? Rarely do I meet people so close online! Nice to meet you & goodluck on your weight loss goals! :-)

I know, I felt the same way! It was the Caper in your name that made me click on the post...I figured you must have been from the area. Looking forward to getting to know you along your journey.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    welcome to the site doll add if you fancy more support g luck with ya goals hun
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    I know, I felt the same way! It was the Caper in your name that made me click on the post...I figured you must have been from the area. Looking forward to getting to know you along your journey.

Thank you, and you too!
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    Thank you! :-)