acai berry

Options
Has anyone used Acai Berry supplements to boost you along? Just curious on what people thought of them!

Replies

• medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I'm curious to know the answer!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I eat and drink all kinds of stuff with acai in it....I do not think it helps weight loss but use it for health benefits...
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any significant weight loss from using it, but it gave me loads of energy and I actually felt less drained throughout the day. It also made me go to the bathroom a lot more. Not to mention the health benefits. :)

I say try it out and see how you like them. I have only experienced good things from them. I need to get another bottle when they're on sale.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I did a month of the acai berry and colon cleanse combo.. i didn't lose any weight at all but i did feel better in myself, i felt i had more energy and my skin glowed. I put the lack of weight loss down to not having the healthiest diet at the time, i didnt have time to cook from fresh so relied purely on convenience frozen food.
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I actually have a free months trial on it's way to me.. not expecting large amounts of weight coming off but surely to feel good is a good thing. I'll be glad to feel better in myself whilst in the middle of the 30 day shred I'm doing x
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I take acai but i also take Q10, African mango, Omega 3, Multi-Vit. Don't know if any of it works. My blood work and blood pressure came back normal after 2 months. I don't know if its the exercise, calorie reduction, vitamins or all of the above. Good Luck