New... and looking for tips...

Options
Currently I am a full-time nursing student who is trying to get back into shape after several years of slacking off.

Anyone have tips on how to stay motivated/energized after long clinical/class hours to get to the gym?? Trying to add in long walks/jogs with my dog before school... also have P90X at home if I can't make it to the gym.... but am sooooo tired so much of the time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Love this site already :)

Replies

• scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My wife put pictures of girls with nice bodies up on the refrigerator and cabinet so she had to look at them before she got food. You might do that on the seat of your car for motivation to get to the gym. But I so loved P90X. I have just started INSANITY. It is more cardio, but shorter workouts than P90X. If you want to know more about it, check out my blog coachcrystalspadawan.wordpress.com
    Good luck!
  • Jennd3098
    Jennd3098 Posts: 30
    Options
    I workout every morning and its done! I've done it for so long now I dont sleep in anymore and I look forward to my workout. maybe that will help, just get it done in the morning. I also do a Beachbody program so its easier for me to just get up and do it and I dont have to drive anywhere :-)