TOP TIPS FOR DIET/NUTRITION

Options
What are some of your top simple tips for a better diet and general nutrition? I like staying in my calories, but sometimes I take that for granted and don't eat as healthy. I love to eat healthy, but I think I just don't push that part anymore. I also am trying to get more tone weightlifting/working out at a minimum of 5 days a week (messed up a little this week on this part!). Any simple tips would be great!!! Thanks!!

Replies

• Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    Plan ahead. I sit down a couple of times a week and plan for the next 3-4 days. Then the night before I get all my food ready for the next day- except for when I'll be home.

I also plan for what I have for dinner, is what I have for lunch the next day. That way when I'm working it's cooked while dinner's getting done and have lunch the next day, no excuses

I follow a clean eat diet, so anything in packaging I don't eat. Of course there are exceptions eg bread, my frozen berries, tuna etc.

That's my main 3 that I can think of for the moment.

Mel
  • merrys73
    merrys73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome suggestion! I'll have start planning ahead more. Sometimes I just stared at the fridge trying to figure out what I should eat. Thanks!
  • Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    I find the same, but if I've got it written down and planned, then I don't tend to graze at all. And if I feel like I need to, I just nibble on celery. Good luck :-)