yayyyy

Options
so i lost 3.5" off my waist, and 3.25" off my hips! i know any loss is good, but i cant tell HOW good that is...how many inches do you have to lose to drop a pants size? i could barely zip my size 14's before, now they are completely comfortable. dyin to know how long till i have to buy 12's

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but WAY TO GO!!! That's awesome progress, keep up the great work!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I'm not sure either but WAY TO GO!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    sounds like we're in the same boat...feels amazing doesn't it!
    I'd say that is one size...almost. just go by clothing sizes...

Cindy
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    AWWWWEEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEEE..... You'll be in those 12's in NO time :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Wahoooooo!!!! I heard on here that every 10 pounds is a dress size, but I've lost almost 25 and am still in the same size. Although I should've been in a 14 before (I was in denial about needing a bigger size). I can fit in a 10 just fine and bought a skirt the other day in a size 10, but I love the 12 jeans because they're just so darn comfy! I think it's pretty reliant to say the 10-15 pound mark = a dress size but it all depends on your body type.

Congrats! :drinker:
  • yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wahoooooo!!!! I heard on here that every 10 pounds is a dress size, but I've lost almost 25 and am still in the same size. Although I should've been in a 14 before (I was in denial about needing a bigger size). I can fit in a 10 just fine and bought a skirt the other day in a size 10, but I love the 12 jeans because they're just so darn comfy! I think it's pretty reliant to say the 10-15 pound mark = a dress size but it all depends on your body type.

Congrats! :drinker:

thats awesome!!!!! congrats! can't wait till i'm a 10 too...see i'm the same way, i could probably fit a size 12 skirt right now, but jean sizes are soooo different. feels like it takes forever to drop a jean size. i'm VERY hour glass shaped, and my hips are the last to go :sad: so guess thats why it takes a while to drop a jean size
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    so i lost 3.5" off my waist, and 3.25" off my hips! i know any loss is good, but i cant tell HOW good that is...how many inches do you have to lose to drop a pants size? i could barely zip my size 14's before, now they are completely comfortable. dyin to know how long till i have to buy 12's

It'll happen before you know it! Keep doing what you're doing, and you won't be sorry! :happy: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!