Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
week16.jpg

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    We are really dropping in numbers aren't we?!?

Alapoint--21 lbs down. Awesome!

Today is my daughter's first day of first grade. It is exciting and sad.:cry: I am going to miss having her home with me all day. :brokenheart: I don't know how I got so old! :noway: We met her teacher yesterday. So that helped a bit. I think I will have to keep myself busy today. The bonus is I walk her to school, so I will be getting a little more exercise everyday. :laugh:

hmo4: Great job not emotionally eating! That is the hardest thing for me. Interestingly enough as long as I am eating healthy I don't have the cravings, and it sounds as though that is what is happening for you. Awesome! Take one day at a time and things will get better soon. Remember to count your blessings. You are pretty lucky to be where you are.

Have a great day. I am going to go get in some exercise before waking a girl for school.

:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Kath-you are going thru some tough stuff right now. I am very proud of you when you overcome those urges....you are strong and an inspiration to us all!!

debnu-I remember I cried when my kids went to kindergarten....here, it's the first year of elementary at the "big school" when I was a kid, it was at a pre-school trype place. Now should I cry since my daughter is a senior....my son is in 8th...his first football game is this evening - I hope he has fun....he got creamed in practice the other day by the biggest kid and has a huge bruise under his chin, on his knees, elbow was cut, bruised on both shoulders - he's pretty banged up but went back again yesterday - i was very proud of him to not give up after one tough day - something we can learn from - huh? Just because we have 1 bad day - brush off, in his case take some advil, and move forward!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.

Kath- hang in there, you are doing awesome on the clean eating hang in there, before you know it these hurtles will be gone.

I have the morning sickness to thank for the weight loss this week. I can no longer excercise and have to rest all the time. I can get up and move around but this is about it. I am going nuts lying on the couch all night long, but I will do anything i have to for this baby. I am just hoping and praying that everything works out in the end.

I am actually hoping the weight loss stops soon, as i am getting a little worried that i am loosing so much weight so early. I lost 15 pounds in the first trimester of my last pregnancy, but I am already down 10 pounds this preganancy and it has only been 6 weeks.

Good luck everyone-here is to a great week.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I think I lost 11 pounds in first 12 weeks with my pregnancies-if you are concerned, check with your dcotor but I bet it's ok!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    We just need to get back up dust ourselves off and move forward don't we. Life won't wait for us so we shouldn't wallow on the ground. Change is good, progress is always better.

Thanks for the support, my daughter is excited to go to school so I should be too. :smile: I am sure that come the summer I will be getting ready to send her back after she is attacking her brother a few to many times. :laugh:

alapointe--Don't worry too much, if you are concerned always consult your doctor, but as long as you get nutrition I am sure they won't be too worried. I lost about 10 lbs in the last trimester of my son, I had gestational diabetes and amazingly eating less carbs led to a ton of weight loss for me. I was concerned but they said as long as I was eating I was ok. The first few months are definitely the worst, good luck and it will all work out. Soon you will be able to get moving around more, and your body will thank you for working so hard to get healthy before getting pregnant!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    with the limited time today I thought I'd do the 30 day shred - did level 3 haven't done it in months - OUCH my thighs are burning my legs are shaking - aaahhhh great workout!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    alapointe - I hope things get better for you soon! :flowerforyou: I read what the other ladies said about losing weight while preggers... wow, I had no idea that happened! But, it sounds like everything should be okay with the lil one! :flowerforyou: Take care!

chrissy - your poor son! Aww. :flowerforyou: And, you said you did the 30-day shred... I did that the other day and couldn't make it through! It was hard, but I think I got bored more than anything. I've only done level one... maybe I should try level 2. And, i know you've done the C25K program... I was thinking of starting it. I printed it out. Last night after 30 min. on the elliptical, I got on the treadmill and alternated running 30 sec. with walking 60 sec. It was difficult, but not nearly as much as it was 20 pounds ago! I have committed to a 5K on Thanksgiving Day with a friend. :bigsmile:
  • alapointe
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. I have talked to my doctor and he did say it is okay for now since i am still overweight, as long as i am eating and keeping down some food, but if it gets too severe he is going to put me on anti nausaua medicine. He doesn't want to do that right now, because of the threat of miscarriage, but he also wants to make sure i am eating enough as well. The good thing is i take in my food log to my appts. :smile:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. I have talked to my doctor and he did say it is okay for now since i am still overweight, as long as i am eating and keeping down some food, but if it gets too severe he is going to put me on anti nausaua medicine. He doesn't want to do that right now, because of the threat of miscarriage, but he also wants to make sure i am eating enough as well. The good thing is i take in my food log to my appts. :smile:

Yet another reason to :heart: MFP!

And, speaking of :heart:ing something.... I :heart: your baby ticker! :laugh: Hilarious.
  • alapointe
    Options

Yet another reason to :heart: MFP!

And, speaking of :heart:ing something.... I :heart: your baby ticker! :laugh: Hilarious.

I need all the help i can get in that area.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Pregz-you'll be ok:smooched: . Just cool it on the fitness-besides walks and stretches, maybe low impact stuff. I barfed and had nausia for all my pregnancies. I know how aweful it feels.Lotsa plain soda crackers....I did go on Diclectin for my last one, for 7 mos, it was a God send. Take it easy, we'll always be here for you to lose weight, your baby comes first.:heart:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    So... I'm hungry. Like, really hungry. My belly feels all empty and I can tell it's going to start rumbling. I just got done working out... 35 min. on the elliptical with 15 min. doing speed intervals, then 30 minutes on the weight machines. I was hungry before I started. But, I've already eaten all but 160 of my calories, including those I got from working out (504). :ohwell: In fact, I've eaten a pretty good amount today. And drank tons of water. I don't want to eat because I'm trying to lose that one pound to get to 40 this Saturday and I'm afraid it will throw me off. I'm not even craving bad foods... right now I'd much rather have a cup of broccoli or some brown rice or a nice lean-cut steak than a pizza or doughnut or a Big Mac. :frown: I've been getting this way (not this bad) for the past couple of weeks, so I upped my calories from 1300 to 1550 and slowed my weight loss from 2 pounds per week to 1.5 pounds per week to allow for a little extra calorie intake. I'm just aggravated and needed to vent. :explode: I'm hungry. :indifferent:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    edit: double post. Oopsie. :embarassed:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Post workout eat protein and carbs for muscle repair and energy. I'm trying to get motivated to go for a walk.:frown:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Post workout eat protein and carbs for muscle repair and energy. I'm trying to get motivated to go for a walk.:frown:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey team!!

What a bad weigh in I had this week!! 4lbs gained!! YIKES!! The good thing is that on Monday it was saying 8lbs gained so I'll take the 4lbs!! I had a really bad TOM - cramps, cravings & no energy!! A really bad combination!! I'm down another lb today, so at least it's going in the right direction! Hopefully I'll show a good number next week!

So, I was sooo sick today!! My DR prescribed me naproxin for my tendonitis & it hit me really bad, had me running to the bathroom! Has anyone else ever heard of problems with it?? I don't think I'll be taking anymore because it took me about 8 hours to get back to feeling better.

Have a great night!
  • hmo4
    Options
    Sani, I'm sure it's just fluid. 7 days after TOM is your lightest day of the month.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Sani, I'm sure it's just fluid. 7 days after TOM is your lightest day of the month.

Good to know! Thanks! :smile:
  • hmo4
    Options
    K, it's my weigh in day-ready 140.4! Down 5.2 lbs! I'v e been Eating Clean and sticking to my calories for almost 2 weeks.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Finally something good happens! Only problem is I haven't been able to strength train for 3 weeks, so could be muscle mass loss.:angry: Either way, finally 1 good thing has happened today. I have to deal with my 17 yr old soon-he'll be home finally, STRESS :explode: ,and I have all the travelling in Sept. that will be a very hard temptation. Thanks for all your support guys, you truly are special friends:heart:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    K, it's my weigh in day-ready 140.4! Down 5.2 lbs! I'v e been Eating Clean and sticking to my calories for almost 2 weeks.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Finally something good happens! Only problem is I haven't been able to strength train for 3 weeks, so could be muscle mass loss.:angry: Either way, finally 1 good thing has happened today. I have to deal with my 17 yr old soon-he'll be home finally, STRESS :explode: ,and I have all the travelling in Sept. that will be a very hard temptation. Thanks for all your support guys, you truly are special friends:heart:

That is FANTASTIC!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: So, happy for you!!! :bigsmile:
    I hope that things go well with your son & that your traveling in September treats you well!! :bigsmile: