Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your weight goal if you are 5' 4''

mouser79
mouser79 Posts: 68
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I know everyone is different but was wondering what your weight goal is if you are 5'4''. I'm aiming towards 135

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Im 5'5" and my weight goal is 130-125 right now im weighing at 166
  • lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    I'm 5'4", 136 lbs. as of today and I wear a size 4 in most things...I'm looking to lose about 10 more lbs but am nowhere near overweight, just my preference...Hope this helps!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    I am 5'4" and I was 125-130 in High School but I have to realistic that I'm now 32 and I've had two pregnancies so I am shooting for 145 but it really depends on how my clothes are fitting me.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    I am 5'4 and my goal weight is 130. More than the number on the scale, my biggest goal is for my BMI to be in the healthy range. Right now I am 27.3 and my target goal is 22.
  • i'm 5'0----short i know lol
    my healthy weight should be 120.....but to be more realistic in reaching my goals...my goal weight would be 130-140
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I'm 5"4 and I am going for fat %- Last time it was checked it was 26% my goal is to get to below 20% not so much a number on the scale considering when people find out my weight they are blown away that I look so much smaller (thanks to my muscles)
    But for my body type I would look a mess in the 120-135 range very sickly-
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    I am 5'3 and my doctor says 138 is what I should weigh. I myself am shooting for 135
  • I am 5'4" and I have a small frame, so I could go as low as 115. I'll just kep eating right and running and let nature do what nature wants. Since I am not really dieting my goal is only to fit into my closet full of size 6's and I seem to be heading there without too much effort.:bigsmile:
  • PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Somewhere I read that at 5'3" I should be 125. I don't recall ever weighing that little! :smile: I'm shooting for 135-140 (looonnnggg way to go.) That would be where I was when I got married but even at that weight I still wore a size 13.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    I'm 5'2" and I'm aiming for around 130. Looks like we all are aiming for around the same weight.
  • darkside3119
    darkside3119 Posts: 5 Member
    i am 5' 4" also and I'm aiming for 125-127. I have a medium frame and that puts me right in my healthy weight range
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    I am 5'3 and I'm aiming for 130. Once I get there I will see how I feel and if I need/want to lose more.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    I'm 5'3" and right now I weigh 130........last year I weighed 110 and I was in a size 2 and some 4's. The BMI chart says the max weight is 140 before I am considered overweight. I'm trying to get back down to 110 again.....it seems sooooo much easier to gain weight than lose it!! :cry:
  • I'm about 5'2 and my goal is about 115lb. My real goal though is to fit back into the size 3-4 jeans.
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    I'm about 5'31/2" and am currently at about 121lbs. My goal is to fit back into the closet full of clothes I haven't been able to wear in 3-4 years, which means at least 2-3 inches off of this muffin top. I'm not sure what that means in pounds as I am older now and had twins 18 months ago, but I was about 115 when I comfortably fit into the pants with no muffin top. I have a very small frame.
  • Sounds good to me.
  • I'm 5'4 & aiming for 130lbs. I have never been smaller than a size 12 pant so I arbitrarily picked a number in the healthy range. I have also thought I was big-boned but have never been thin enough to really tell. So my goal could change either way depending on how I feel when I finally get there. My goal, really, is to feel 100% comfortable in a bathing suit :)
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Wow I am 5'3 and I see just about everyone wants to be around 120 - 125.
    I really want to be 145. I have always had huge breast when I was in the 4th grade only 9 years old my breast were larger than the teachers.

So when ever I was smaller than 145 I looked crazy. Plus my husband loves when my you know what wiggles when he slaps it so I want to loose weight but I have to stay thick.

I guess its a culture thing I am Puerto Rican and My husband is black.

But he is so supportive he tells me I am happy you found your MFP friends but if you butt starts to disappear that I have to end my relationship with you guys.

He is only joking....i think

have a good weekend guys.
  • 5'3" -125
  • I'm 5'2 ( small frame) and my goal weight is 120
This discussion has been closed.