Hello from Florida

Options
Hello I'm Heidi...After years of getting to comfortable with my increasing bad habits I have reached the heaviest I have ever been. 250 lbs on my 5'4" frame. I have recently decided that I have to stop abusing my body with these habits. My main goal is to become a healthier me. I am approaching my journey with 95 lb weight loss goal. I know that it is a large amount to have as a starting goal, but I am aware that it is not going to happen overnight. I have already lost 10lbs prior to joining with simple diet change alone. (I really miss Burger Kind..:laugh: ) I decided to join because I saw a lot of positive encouragement from members and after joining a photography forum, I realize that if used right they can be very helpful.

So, I look forward to making some new friends and sharing my weight loss journey with all of ya! :smile:

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Good luck, it sounds like you have the right attitude! Add me if you'd like
  • carinaut
    carinaut Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm also looking for some more friends :-)
  • tierneymichele
    Options
    Hey you and I are about in the same boat. Are weight,height, and goals are almost exact. Feel free to add me and maybe we can motivate each other =]
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello from Miami.....welcome to MFP. I have been using this site for over one year now and it is totally awesome. It has helped me lose nearly 68 pounds and I have about 12 more pounds to go. Just take it one day at a time, log in your food intake and start moving and you will see some results. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I am also from Florida and I started last Feb 2011 at a weight of 265 with a height of 5'3 I am now still 5'3" but I am at 165lbs.. took me 10 months as I reached 100lbs lost on Dec. 26th... I am right now in a holding pattern as I just had surgery 3 weeks ago and hadnt been able to exercise since Jan.
    Good luck and YOU CAN DO IT!

Just remember:
    Failure is NOT an Option!

Edited to say: Feel free to add me if you would like!