Anyone just starting Brazil Butt Lift?

Options
I just started it today. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that has recently started it or is planning on starting it. Maybe we could motivate one another and keep each other accountable. It is no joke and an awesome workout! I love Leandro!

Replies

• NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did it for three week, but haven't done it this week. Love love and was crazy sore after the first time doing Bum Bum. Have fun!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sore already. I really like it though. It is definitely a challenging workout!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just got it, but it is a burned copy. Still have to figure it all out. Hopefully going to start tomorrow.
  • MrsInmon
    MrsInmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have never heard of the Brazilian Butt Lift, I have a pretty flat *kitten*, should I try it?
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Sounds like something I need! I really need to build muscle. My rear is sore ALL THE TIME b/c all the padding is gone!! :laugh:
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Have never heard of the Brazilian Butt Lift, I have a pretty flat *kitten*, should I try it?

It's for people of EVERY butt type - flat, too big, pear shaped. Mine is pear shaped. It needs lifted and rounded lol
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Sounds like something I need! I really need to build muscle. My rear is sore ALL THE TIME b/c all the padding is gone!! :laugh:

Mine needs rounded and lifted. I genetically have a butt that is way too big for my body. I am only 5'0 and 120 pounds and am trying my hardest to get more toned. My butt is and thighs are my problem areas.
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Thanks for the link, fitby!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Just got it, but it is a burned copy. Still have to figure it all out. Hopefully going to start tomorrow.

Good luck on your journey, Kathy!
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I got in on Tuesday and started on Wednesday, love it so far!!! Add me if you want melanielupien
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm buying it from work tonight! I've been unsure for a while now, but figured that it can't hurt to buy a workout DVD! XD
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just started the program yesterday. I wasn't too sore during the day (I work out in the mornings) and then the soreness slowly crept up. I did day 2 this morning and have a break tomorrow (but i'll be doing something just to get some sort of exercise in). I am super sore today...but it feels great. Add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck! :)
  • dreamsky
    dreamsky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought it a few months ago but and I started it but it is so hard to keep motivated. I want to do bbl and turbo fire. I think i could physically do both but it is so hard to stay motivated. What day are you on?
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    I bought it a few months ago but and I started it but it is so hard to keep motivated. I want to do bbl and turbo fire. I think i could physically do both but it is so hard to stay motivated. What day are you on?

I am on Day 4 and loving it :-) Feeling sore, but nothing like I was with Insanity. I could barely walk after that crazy workout! lol
  • mjones253
    Options
    I should get mine by Sunday and plan on starting it ASAP. Im excited but hope its not too hard that I get frustrated and give up! Keep me posted on your experience : )
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    I've had it for ages and just started it, I'm following the days workouts for pear shapes bumbums but spacing it out more because I'm also doing c25k and a weight training program at the gym so I'm on day 3 which I'll do tomorrow but then I won't do another day till Monday because I have a 5k Sunday and dont want to be sore