new girl just looking for some friends :)

Options
hi everyone, im new to my fitness pal, and i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their journey with me. im trying to lose twenty pounds, and it would be really helpful if i didnt have to feel lm doing this alone. thanks!

Replies

• SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    welcome! I know exactly how you feel, except Ihae 45lbs to lose..lol but feel free to add me. :-)
  • heartkermit
    heartkermit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :) Welcome. I am trying to lose 40lbs to start. Sent you a friend request
  • raqueljoliemassoud
    Options
    sure thing! thanks! :)
  • scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, my wife lost a lot of weight after our second child and I am trying to follow her example. I found that blogging about my journey has really helped keep me accountable. Good luck!

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 61 more to go.
  • WanderingArtist
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss! =D You can do it.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking to lose about 10 more lbs.
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    We are all in this together. Feel free to add me also!
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP for about 100 days now. I have lost 5 lbs since starting but I have about 20 more to go. Feel free to add me and good luck on your goal!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me... I am also looking to lose about 20 more lbs...GOOD LUCK!
  • jess__bat
    jess__bat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Looking to get fit and would love like minded friends.
  • accusima
    accusima Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFL! I've just started on my journey and am also always looking for people to help motivate me and to support. Feel free to add me! :)
  • windymc13
    windymc13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this too. I started a week ago. I still have about 130 lbs to lose. Having this site has kept me in check with my food that I eat. I never eat the exact amount it gives me. I always eat less. I work out at the rec center and walk alot. Right now I weight 308. I'm down 13 pounds since before I started my fitness pal. Well good luck and you can add me to if you want too.
  • JeffPerry67
    Options
    Hi. I've hit my initial goal of 30lbs, now i'm setting 5lb goals. You can acheive your goal!
  • antnterrsmommy
    Options
    Good luck on this journey. You absolutely can do this.
  • rileyk54
    rileyk54 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've lost 34 lbs since January, but I have 72 lbs to go!
    and i'm also looking for some friends!
    feel free to add, and i'm always here with advice and support :)
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I'm looking for some MFP friends too :) 40 more to go here in NY.
    Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • skyocom
    skyocom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can friend me!!:laugh:
  • tinaslosingit
    tinaslosingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I now have a little under 40 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. We CAN do this! :happy:
  • 164pounds
    Options
    :smile: just joined too am trying to track my food diary which helps me be aware but i keep munching out in the evenings any advice.also realise i don't exercise , but really want to lose weight i don 't feel like me any more:cry: would love someone to do it with me
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    im looking for some MFP friends to support and share my weightloss journey with, so far ive lost 20kg(44pounds) since 20 jan 2012