Options
    Great job! You are looking fantastic!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!!!!
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome! What a big transformation - fantastic work. Be proud of that!!! Great work, girl!
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for fixing that and for the compliments. How do I make it smaller? Sorry!
  • miltonp50
    miltonp50 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great. You must be feeling great as well. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
  • marceloboston6
    Options
    how long did it take you
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You look awesome!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing you look great congrats
  • jenna0215
    jenna0215 Posts: 62
    Options
    AMAZING job!! So inspirational! Mind if I send friend request? Could use the motivation. I am new to MFP.
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well I lost some weight in 2010 and was down to 187 or so but then I gained some back and went up to 196lbs. I started using MFP in Dec. and hitting the gym really hard. Since then I have lost 28lbs. Im currently at 168lbs. I do feel great. I have had alot of NSV's but haven't posted them. Like taking a shower and knowing where my body used to be and it aint there anymore. LOL Not struggling to put on my shoes. I also have had surgery on both of my acl's and have arthritis in both knees now but pain is almost completely gone. I have more energy. I can finally play with my kids again!!! It truely has changed my life. People who haven't seen me in a couple months keep asking me where the rest of me went. HAHA I tell them its gone for good!! I know I have about 25lbs to go to get where I want to be but just knowing I am finally accomplishing it feels so awesome.
  • HildaT0724
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Fantastic weight loss! Keep it going!
  • Angie0rtiz
    Options
    Thats Great! Its never an easy task but I will say you are an inspiration to me and many others you dont know about . You Go Girl!
    :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!