Easy healthy recipes???

Options
I need something i can whip up real fast preferably next to no cooking, unless its the microwave,

but i need healthy ideas to take to school so im not eating that fat packed tasteless stuff that only makes you hungrier!

Please help!

Im taking a grilled chicken salad tommorw!

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    salads - fruit or otherwise. Get some protein into your salads with hard boiled eggs and/or grilled chicken breast. Wonderful thing to vary too. Add things like corn or chili to make a southwestern, or rasberries and pecans for a sweeter one.

chicken wraps- easy to pack easy to make, wonderful with wheat tortilla shells or even just lettuce wrapping your main ingredients.

homemade trail mixes- raisins, cranberries, and peanuts are great ways to get calories and taste great.

baked potatoes with toppings - have it in a bowl with whatever you want on it and you have a nice meal.

finger foods - cheese is easy to pack and easy to prep, throw some grilled chicken pieces, whole grain crackers, and a small box of raisins and you have a healthier version of a lunchable.

yogurt with granola or fruit- nice side item that's fast to take and good for calcium.

I hope you get more suggestions. Have a great one.
  • LinaLuele
    Options
    Thankyou! those are alll wonderful ideas! especially the lettuce wrap!