Shopping

Options
Im going shopping this afternoon, would you put that down in exercise if you have been walking about for an hour or two?

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Im going shopping this afternoon, would you put that down in exercise if you have been walking about for an hour or two?

I wouldn't, since you'll be stopping and standing alot of the time.
    I DO log stuff though like my weekly cleaning and mowing the lawn, and then my usual walking fast for a half hour, jogging with the Wii Fit, and dancing to my oldies.
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    I went to the mall yesterday and walk a good 30 minutes with not stopping to much. But I was not sure if I should log it or not..Part of me says Well Heck yea!! And the other part of me is like Omg...how dare you call shopping an exercise..hahaha But I did log my house cleaning today!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    No. I wouldn't
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I usually do but I also then decrease how much I stop (estimation) to pick something up. Especially if you're going to be out there for an hour or two.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I used to log that sort of thing when I was staring out and didn't exercise much. Now my exercise consists of the things that make me sweat and pant hard.:laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I used to log that sort of thing when I was staring out and didn't exercise much. Now my exercise consists of the things that make me sweat and pant hard.:laugh:

I agree I never written down shopping ,like you said if Im not sweating or breathing hard Im not excercising..I dont even log house chores:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    I definitely wouldn't log it!