mom of six and need suport

Options
im a mom of 6 kids i had my first when i was 17 i was a 130 pounds well i got back to a 160 when i had my secound child and i got two 175 when i had my third child i worked out and ate right and got down to 170 when i had twins in 2007 so back to working out every day and eating right i found out doing thingsout side helped me hiking, bike riding, walking 4 and 5 mile a day helped then at 170 again i had my last child and i really gained the weight with her i went throw a depressed stage in my life where i ended up weighing 250 pounds i work out every day and had to keep my head up for my kids but i find keeping my head up is hard some times im ashamed to look at my self i hate for my boyfriend to see me and i feel useless all the time i have gotten down to 223 and am kinda stuck but am kicking out breads and starches i have stoped drinking soda and im working out when ever i had a chance but getting motivated is hard some times my youngest child has adhd and is bi poler she takes up so much of my time and the stress of a child like her is hard but i am trying to keep my head up and stay on track but dont really know how to most days helpppp please need advise

Replies

• scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My wife has only had two, but she got in better shape than she has after been on P90X. She is helping me on the path to fitness now. I have lost some weight but have also hit a plateau. I have found blogging helps keep me accountable. Let me know if I can help!!

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com
  • Mandired78
    Options
    I am so sorry that you are having a hard time! All you can do is take things day by day on this weight loss journey(and in life!). Feel free to friend me- I would love to offer you support. And never start thinking that you are nothing- I'm sure if you asked your children, they would say that you are EVERYTHING to them! Keep your chin up-you can do this!!!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I sent you an email, and you are more than welcome to friend me if you want. My daughter was dx as bipolar, odd, ocd, gad, sensory issues, etc at age 5 after years of major issues with her. She's now 15 and life's better, but i can relate to almsot any and all stories you can tell. I know how stressful it is, its why im here too.

You will find a lot of support here. Welcome!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi also a mother but only 4 for me. Oldest moved out but has many issues, teenager with adhd and add, 9 year old with autism and a sensory disorder everyday is a challenge, but i have to get healthy for me You are more than welcome to add me and we can support one another.