Another "sorta" new person......

Options
Hello all. I guess everyone on this site has a story. And I love reading all of them!! A lot of folks are very inspiring, plus help motivate me.
I'm not new to trying to lose weight. I think I've tried it all, and they work, for a while, but then I totally lose my will power.
I dont' want to "diet".....ugh 4 letter word, I don't want a quick fix (well I do but we all know that doesn't work). I want a lifestyle change that also allows me to enjoy food. I get so tired of hearing people say, "I just forget to eat" or "I really don't care about food, I just eat a little to survive". Okay that is NOT me. I'm a pure Southern Belle who loves to eat and cook.

So......tell me am I doomed? LOL

Would love to hear from y'all. Can always use words of encouragement.
Feel free to friend me

Thanks

Montananurse aka Dianne :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LithaKelitha
    Options
    Welcome! When you mentioned Southern Belle I thought of so much good food....that isnt really good for me lol! I hope you do well on this journey!
  • scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My wife tells me its about eating healthy... she lost a lot of weight after our second child and is helping me down the same path to health and not just weight loss. I have found blogging has helped keep me accountable. Good luck!!

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com