Sticking this on my fridge

Options
I'm sure some of you will have seen this before but for those who haven't thought this was a great visual image about spending your calories wisely - I know a calorie is a calorie is a calorie, so I'm not saying all fast food is BAD FOOD all the time BUT as a girl with only 1400 cals before exercise I know how I would rather spend mine and what will keep me rocking over the day, plus the macros look way better- just food for thought :)

7088824383_8be5a8bdce.jpg
bk v vege by Fromaquizer, on Flickr

Replies

• Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's a great reminder. Thanks!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Nice. i'm putting a picture of you on my fridge. In your space outfit.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Good find :smile:
  • journeysover
    Options
    Brilliant picture Thank you for posting
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I gotta be honest there are times I would kill for that whopper! (with cheese)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I gotta be honest there are times I would kill for that whopper! (with cheese)

Yep. I eat like the second pic 99% of the time. The other 1% I would eat that whopper in a heartbeat and not feel at all guilty about it. I really dislike anything that makes it seem like something must be done 100% of the time...
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great visual!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options

I've already got one with you as Rebecca Black on mine.
  • zakismom
    zakismom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have never been one to eat fast food but I am going to stick this up in my cube at work so when the 2 coworkers that come to my desk to complain that they can't lose weight see it. Um, yeah, if you eat out EVERY day, sometimes twice AND make completely wrong choices don't complain to me.
  • Great post! (Although I really want a burger now :P )
  • MariarR33
    MariarR33 Posts: 69
    Options
    Great visual. I like how you still had some sweets in the second picture to show that you don't have to deprive yourself, just to eat healthy.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Love!
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Love this! It puts everything in perspective.
  • northfresh
    northfresh Posts: 111
    Options
    Great visual. I like how you still had some sweets in the second picture to show that you don't have to deprive yourself, just to eat healthy.

Those orange slices are actually jello shots, so there kind of are sweets in the picture lol. Making them like that is fun, too. Just hollow out an orange, pour the mixture into the two halves of skin, and refrigerate as usual. Then slice them up!
  • northfresh
    northfresh Posts: 111
    Options

Those orange slices are actually jello shots, so there kind of are sweets in the picture lol. Making them like that is fun, too. Just hollow out an orange, pour the mixture into the two halves of skin, and refrigerate as usual. Then slice them up!

Also, I kinda read your post wrong lol. Oops. :3