18 and losin'

Options
Short sweet to the point. This is intro's so I might as well since i have been off this thing for a long time.

What's up? I'm Cat and I am a full time college student about to start working as well. I am 54-64 lbs overweight and have been struggling with high stress weight gain and general weight gain as well.

I am curious if there are any others out there that are young and are really wanting to get on the weight loss boat like I am. I will accept any friend's requests and I am willing to help others in supporting them in their efforts.

Also, I would love any friends in general! weight loss is difficult and the more people supporting each other, the better!

God Bless!

Replies

• a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, I'm working full time and doing my second degree at college in the evening, but I find being forced to manage my time has let me schedual daily gym trips and has really worked well for me.

I wish you all the success in your fitness quest and you studies, feel free to add me.

What are you studying in school?
  • missyk38
    missyk38 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow already on your second, that's incredible!

It says in the system that I am studying Biology, but I really am just trying to get my core out of the way and trying to get something done before I finally, really decide on what I want to do. It does vary between medical and biology but it has hovered over medical (human or animal) for some time.

If you don't mind, what degree do you have and what are you working on?
  • rileyk54
    rileyk54 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 20 and a full time college student as well!
    I've lost 34 lbs and i'm looking to lose 72 lbs more!
    feel free to add me :)
  • Mikaberr
    Mikaberr Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mika. I am also a full time college student. I'm 19 years old. I've got about 60 pounds to lose... I'll definitely add you as a friend, since we're going through the same thing. It'll be great encouragement.
    -Mika
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    hello! i am dana, i am 21 and a full time college student as well. I also work full time =\ leaves me very little time! feel free to add me and we can figure this out together!