Best Lower Body fat Reducing Exercises?

Options
Just wondering how I can get rid of leg fat? I've lost about 100lbs from my heaviest point but I still have super fat legs! I'm like 15lbs from my goal weight but my upper body is pretty much where I expect it to stay. If I get any thinner my neck and collarbones will look gross! How can I tone my legs more so they match with the rest of my body?

Replies

• doubglass
    doubglass Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Lots of cardio. There is no spot reducing. You have to just burn more calories of eat fewer.
  • hatrammell
    Options
    bear crawls help, and lots of running. I absolutely hate running, and I am in the same boat. I don't need to lose weight, but my legs are very flabby-like. lol... I noticed even when I started walking (of course, I was walking like three hours a day, three days a week) I started seeing improvements. They still aren't were they want to be, but running is FREE and when you start doing it, you actually start to like it. =) good luck!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    If you want to burn fat you should strength train. You will shed the fat plus tighten the skin. I'm in the same boat as you. My upper body is thin and my lower body holds all my weight. You can not spot reduce unfortunately. Your body will chose where the weight will come off. And you don't have to cut calories in order to do it. Just eat above your BMR but lower than your TDEE.