Looking for friends!

Options
In the past 3 years I have gone from being classified as morbidly obese (235lbs on a 5'1 frame) to being in my healthy weight range at 122lbs! This has been such a journey and although I am not done yet as I am working towards building more muscle now I have come a long way! I am looking for others who want support and motivation! I would love to help others achieve their goals. :] Message or friend me!

Also, check out my blog: http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-started-it-all.html <--- That is my back story. There are other motivational post and recipes!

Replies

• 67Maureen
    67Maureen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! I have 77lbs to get tywo my healthy weight.
  • TeressaMW
    Options
    I think that's a great story. I need to lose about 80 pounds to get to a healthy weight an I just joined My Fitness Pal about a week ago. So far I like it because I feel it allows me to still have the foods I love while at the same time allowing me to focus more on portion control and excercising a little bit each day. I've lost a pound already bu I know personally that in the long run I'll have trouble staying motivated by myself. I'm hoping to reach out to people here for support in order to help each other reach our goals.

Your story was a great motivation for me. I hope to read others like it to help keep me going as well as someday be able to post my own as well.

Thank you for taking the time to share!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bumping this. Need to get ready but I will definitely will look at it later on today!

wow great pics!!!!! can't wait to read your story

All the best
    Goaliema
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bumping this. Need to get ready but I will definitely will look at it later on today!

All the best
    Goaliema

Wow...great job...thank you for posting your story. Wonderful transformation!

All the best
    Goaliema
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options

All the best
    Goaliema

Wow...great job...thank you for posting your story. Wonderful transformation!

All the best
    Goaliema

So glad you went and looked at it! Thank you!
  • ahart78
    ahart78 Posts: 28
    Options
    How do I friend request you? You are inspiring! :happy:
  • RJC65
    RJC65 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp. I am striving to lose 150+ lbs. would appreciate all the advice and motivation you have to share. I have lost 11 lbs in the last three weeks since starting.