So excited I found MFP!

Options
Hi Everyone-

I'm turning 40 soon and have decide to get my act together. I'm 5'7", weigh 158 pounds and my bodyfat is 28%. I've struggled with my weight since 1984!!! I've ranged from 195 pounds to 135 pounds. I'm really happy to have found this site! Wish me luck and good luck to all of you! I know it's a long journey that can be rough along the way, but we can do it. I know we can.

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to the site! I've lost 4 lbs just since last monday!

Silver
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We're glad you're here! And I'm sure that in this place, with all the wonderful tools and support that you will reach your goals!!!!
  • chickalistic
    chickalistic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and very best of luck to you. As you probably know, the first week is the hardest and it gets so much easier from there.
  • Cairo123
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

266358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    hi :happy: :happy: welcome to mfp
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: