NSV; someone finally noticed.

Options
Josephina57
Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
Today at work one of the vendors came in, looked at me and said: are you losing weight? I said, yes I am, thank you for noticing.
It is so nice for someone to notice.

Replies

• chairperson
    Options
    Agreed. I think I'm holding myself accountable by talking about it all the time. I've gotten lot's of 'how's the gym thing going?', but I saw a former coworker recently and she said something to the effect of, 'I meant to say this last time, but your gym efforts are clearly paying off. You're looking really good.'
  • apeluso1985
    Options
    you guys have both made huge strides towards your goals and should be really proud! I have only lost 4 pounds and can't wait to hit the 20 pound mark.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's so great when someone notices! Especially someone that you see on a regular basis :) I bet you felt great! Keep up the great work you're doing :)
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Such a great NSV! I feel it means a lot more coming from someone who doesn't know your dieting. I don't always trust friends and family I tend to think they're just trying to be encouraging.
  • tarapickett
    tarapickett Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That just happened to me this week and it was so exciting! A few people know I've been working out so they have been holding me accountable but for someone else to notice was great.

Keep up the good work, all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!