Spring has hit New England! FINALLY!!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
It's finally gorgeous, perfect weather and I am DRAGGING today! I want to take my son to the park when he wakes up from his nap but not sure I can make it. I've had a bit of a head cold and my eyes are burning and all fuzzy (could be allergies I guess!)

But, today through Sunday is supposed to be great......so, if I can't get there today, definitely tomorrow!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's finally gorgeous, perfect weather and I am DRAGGING today! I want to take my son to the park when he wakes up from his nap but not sure I can make it. I've had a bit of a head cold and my eyes are burning and all fuzzy (could be allergies I guess!)

But, today through Sunday is supposed to be great......so, if I can't get there today, definitely tomorrow!!
  • shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! Glad to hear! Unfortunately...its already been 96 here in Arizona and its only getting hotter! The days of going to the park are rapidly dwindling...but the days in the pool are fast approaching!

Hmmmm...now if only I could get that bathing suit body!:laugh:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    IT DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ALLERGIES! I LIVE IN MICHIGAN AND IT IS ALMOST 70 AND SUNNY HERE TODAY (FINALLY). I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WALKING MY DOG AFTER I GOT BACK FROM THE GYM, BUT I DID IT ANYWAY AND IT WAS SOOOOO NICE! YOU NEVER KNOW, GOING TO THE PARK MIGHT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.:happy:
  • mickie
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! PLEASE ENJOY 96 DEGREES! IT HAS BEEN COLD, CLOUDY AND MISERABLE HERE IN MICHIGAN (GRAND RAPIDS AREA) SINCE LATE OCTOBER! IT'S ALMOST 70 HERE TODAY (FINALLY). I LOVE THE SUN AND THE HEAT!!! :bigsmile:
  • mzaccardi
    mzaccardi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yeah! I'm right there with you. I'm from Mass and I swear it's been the dreariest winter ever. I wouldn't have minded some of the snow that norther N.E. got, but we got all rain, blah. The sunshine just makes you feel better. Funny I too have a cold, I think it's winter's last clutches. Feel better!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    78 yesterday & they're calling for snow today. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I want spring!!!! :explode:
  • mickie
    Options

OH, THAT REALLY STINKS!!!!:grumble:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

I'm in Utah and the cold hit us yesterday after 78 on Monday. (We were 3 degrees from the record cold temp this morning! :noway: ) I hate this spring weather roller coaster! :grumble:

I want to be able to go outside without wearing a jacket, is that too much to ask?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I'm in Utah and the cold hit us yesterday after 78 on Monday. (We were 3 degrees from the record cold temp this morning! :noway: ) I hate this spring weather roller coaster! :grumble:

I want to be able to go outside without wearing a jacket, is that too much to ask?

Apparently it is. :huh:

Colorado, here. Would ya mind keeping your cold fronts to yourselves! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Another gal from Mass here and omg today was great...but its only getting better and then rain this w/e...of course! lol

I don't care I'm enjoying it got out for a run...but now I'm stuffy...darn allergies!

hugs!
    and feel better!
    Ali
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Yeah, the weather was beautiful in Michigan today! I decided to go out for a jog..it was SOO nice!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    a little cool front here in sunny fla. :noway: been close to 90 recently but back to 70. cooler at nite. lots of michiganders on the site. howdy! :drinker: miss home (taylor) but not the looooong cold winters. hope it warms up soon for everybody.:wink:
  • mickie
    Options
    a little cool front here in sunny fla. :noway: been close to 90 recently but back to 70. cooler at nite. lots of michiganders on the site. howdy! :drinker: miss home (taylor) but not the looooong cold winters. hope it warms up soon for everybody.:wink:
    THANKS! WE COULD REALLY USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:indifferent: