Small victory- what are yours?

Options
xarla16
xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
I noticed yesterday for the first time in a very long time..... my thighs no longer rub against each other...there's space! A small but very happy victory.

Replies

• eelane
    eelane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I feel really accomplished when I make it under my calorie goal. It's a big deal for me since mine is only 1200!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I wish these boards had a "like" button
    CONGRATS ON YOU NSV!!!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I ran 8,2 K today. When I started on MFP I could hardly run 7 minutes straight, today I ran 60 minutes without any breaks.
  • Cindy_38
    Cindy_38 Posts: 6
    Options
    I tried on a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't been able to wear for 7 years...before I had my two boys! LOL
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    I ran 8,2 K today. When I started on MFP I could hardly run 7 minutes straight, today I ran 60 minutes without any breaks.

Congrats! I am hoping for this someday haha. I just started adding some running in my treadmill routine and I can barely make it 4 minutes at a time (I have never been a runner, even when I was highly involved in sports). Your success is inspiration for me :)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Went to the thrift store yesterday and was able to buy a size 12(!) pants!!! And everything I bought fit nicely...just a few months ago I was in a size 16. Its nice to be happy with the way clothes fit on you instead of trying to cover things up! :happy:
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I wore a dress Sunday that I haven't been able to wear since 2005.

I also try to go to the tanning bed some in the spring to get some color to not burn during the summer and last year I couldn't get out of the tanning bed without my side going into a complete cramp (pathetic I know) now i have started back to tan and no cramps I can practically jump out of the bed now. Makes me sad to think what I have done to myself all these years.... but excited I have a much different mindset now!
  • Ilovesewing
    Ilovesewing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've had a few lately which is really good since the scale seems to be stuck once again *sigh*

*Dh told me last night he can tell I'm losing in my face and I'm looking younger :) *I ordered a new pair of capris according to the size chart which is about 3 sizes smaller than my normal - and they fit perfectly :) *I put on a pair of shorts yesterday and my legs weren't touching each other :) *my clothes are really starting to get too big now :) *I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn in years :) *DH gave me a hug and said he can tell I'm getting skinnnier :) *I made a few skirts last summer for myself, and just had to take each of them in by 3 inches :):):)

And that darned scale just sits in one spot. I keep trucking along so these little things add up and keep me going!
  • Misskittyfantastico
    Misskittyfantastico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 18lbs and trying to lose quite a bit more, but... I have started to feel less scared by the idea of having my photograph taken by friends on a night out!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wore a blouse that had been packed away for over 4 years. It fits again!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My aunt on Easter pointing out that I've lost weight! And my mother in law doing the same thing a couple weeks ago :) Love that others can see it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!