Go Me!

Options
So I have been on this lifestyle change for 1 month now!!!..I have lost 10lb and 1.5 inches around my waist!!!>..

I am absolutely thrilled!! I am so proud of myself!!!..:)...:smile: Not too much longer and I will be back into my 16's...Woohooo..Go me!!!...Thank you MFP!!!!.:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• l0ttie
    l0ttie Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulation!!! Reward yourself because this is hard work. I am really proud of you.
    People are so focused on wanting things now that they aren't willing to spend the time consistently doing small things over time. Remember, CONSISTENCY is the key. You will reach your goal soon. Don't give up.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Way to go!!! Celebrate your success!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Congrats! i know how you feel! i never measured my waist or anything since i started. and i just did the other day. and i lost 6 inches off!! im so excited. so i definitely know how you feel!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR PROGRESS =]
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    Congratulations
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome!! congratulations!
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing great. See you in your skinny jeans real soon.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    YAY, YOU! :happy: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!