Looking for some motivating friends

Options

Replies

• coombsy87
    coombsy87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me, that goes for everyone else too :) I'm on here all the time so if you want motivational people I am your girl... Just as long as I get some well needed motivation in return!! :)
  • virginiagirl93
    virginiagirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just recently started back on here again... I'm in need of some motivation too, so I think we could both benefit haha :)
  • khoyle27
    khoyle27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP today and am looking for some motivation too. Sent you a friend request!
  • itsmekourtneyc
    Options
    I FEEL you. I've been aggravated all morning and been screaming for some sweets. I'm doing the Reboot (Mean Green!!!) I need all the motivation I can get!!! I try to picture me fitting what's left of my old clothes I didn't give away.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me xx
  • latilton
    latilton Posts: 1
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as peace feels. And the peace of not struggling over weight and food is such a relief. You can do it and it's worth doing!
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This has been a great site, and I have found some great support..add me if you like..anyone can feel free to add me also..I'm getting my SEXY back..this is the year!! :tongue:
  • jenna0215
    jenna0215 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Sending you a friend request now!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    anyone needing motivating friends is welcome to add me.
  • RebsOnTheRocks
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I've been slacking and could use some support, too!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, my scale barely budges but I keep logging and exercising, I will send you a friend request if your interested in support!
  • ncbrowneyes97
    ncbrowneyes97 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi you can add me- friends really do make a difference !
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Im always open to new friends feel free to add me :smile:
  • kathyd0829
    Options
    You can never have too many motivational friends. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am here every day.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    A great place to be....lots of support here....add me if you want to
  • Ilenejo
    Ilenejo Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new too and could also use support and motivation. I have about 40 pounds to lose, and its scary to begin this journey, but I know I have to start.
  • brandipowell78
    brandipowell78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Brandi and I am in the same boat. I already lose 30pd but done gain about 10 back. I really need some support and new friends to keep me on the track. I am starting back to the gym and walking and May 1 I am starting my beach body Insanity and Brazil butt left so I'll be working very hard and really need the mental support.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I will add you...I am happy, supportive, AND from New Jersey!
  • lala11975
    lala11975 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm new to this site and in the same boat too. I'll send you a request. I need to find some motivating friends too!!
  • 1234Ela
    1234Ela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this too so add me if you like :)