Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Hilary and I am addicted to Mio. :drinker:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My friends rave about this stuff. And when they go out for cocktails they order a vodka&water and add Mio to get some flavor. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems to be a great alternative to even vodka-soda cocktails.

That might be the best thing on MFP I've ever learned!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    just got put on to mio last week by my fitness pals & i LOVE it!! orange tangerine ROCKS :drinker: :drinker:
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Oh I love the idea of vodka and water with it. I have made crystal light margaritas that I like and I love vodka cranberries. Must try now!!!
  • breakbad
    breakbad Posts: 13
    Options
    Good luck.....we aren't allowed to mention brand names on this site. I was corrected for mentioning the type of shakes I was using to help with my weight loss.
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    They def help a person drink more water! I'm getting a free sample of blueberry lemonade, hope it tastes like my fave kool aid! lol I haven't tried orange tangerine or black cherry, they sound yum!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I love berry pomegranate but I also like the great value flavors, the sweet tea is better to me than the actual MIO. I have a soda stream and use it to flavor carbonated water sometimes, the kids like it for a treat instead of sugared soda.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good luck.....we aren't allowed to mention brand names on this site. I was corrected for mentioning the type of shakes I was using to help with my weight loss.

That's not a problem unless you are trying to sell something.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to try these instead of drinking crystal light all day... Since you guys seem to swear by them I think I'll buy some after work.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My friends rave about this stuff. And when they go out for cocktails they order a vodka&water and add Mio to get some flavor. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems to be a great alternative to even vodka-soda cocktails.

I do the same thing sweet tea is my favorite.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love them! I actually just quit drinking pop with their help lol. My fav is the strawberry watermelon, but I got sweet tea, the energy one, and a pomegranate one to try also. The only one I didnt like was peach, but I dont like peaches haha!
  • micheleboone
    Options
    I love the Berry Pomegranate!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the sweet tea. My son loves the peach mango and so does my dad but for some reason I can't touch it.
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

That might be the best thing on MFP I've ever learned!!!

Me too! What a great idea! I am going to try that!! I just bought Mio for the first time over the weekend. I got the Strawberry/Watermelon and I LOVE it! It 100% makes me drink more water when I am home! At work I am good with that, but at home it's like a chore...
  • OriginalWhatTheHelen
    OriginalWhatTheHelen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd NEVER add this stuff to my water. It's all chemicals and artificial colors. I won't consume anything that is remotely associated with anti-freeze.
  • pooc33
    pooc33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Absolutely love this idea!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    extra foods only just got mio last week! I wonder how Long I'll have to wait til they great there own version to actually get here. I'd Love to try the Great value versions.
    I find the fruit punch has a odd aftertaste
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea is my absolute favorite and it really helps get the water in.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I like them, I just wish they were a better value.
  • drsln
    drsln Posts: 1
    Options
    I love the orange/tangerine!