Calling new friends to help do this together PIC

Options
dbona13
dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
I lost and gained 100+ , 3 times throught my life, why not do it a 4th time. But this WILL BE MY LAST TIME!!!!!!! I have had 3 babies within 4 years and Im just done with being the fat girl and mom. I want my babies to be proud of their mom and not embarssed. I was on MFP and lost 90lbs from a starting weight of 290, got down to 200, then I got pregnant and am doing it again after baby Sophia at a starting weight of 270. Here we go....:smile:

A PIC OF WHAT I DID BEFORE HAVE TO DO AGAIN

Beforeandafter.jpg

HOW DO YOU POST A PIC?

Replies

• scottishlass78
    Options
    You already KNOW you CAN do this...you've got this!
  • JuicyGyrl
    JuicyGyrl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Morning dbona13!!! The fact that you did it more than once is proof to me that you can do it again. You have all the tools and info you need, now you just have to follow the Nike slogan and, Just Do It!!! Much success to you on your weightloss journey!!!!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend,I'm going to be losing over 100lbs,you've done it before you WILL do this again!!
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I agree!! You got this, you can do it!!
  • CMorin2105
    CMorin2105 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Beforeandafter.jpg

Awesome job by the way :)
  • dbona13
    dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HAHA THANKS! NO IDEA HOW YOU DID IT THOU?
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Your so beautiful either way! add me as your friend if you would like or anyone that wants to have postive feedback and commited to yourself and friends! I love new friends and welcome you all! Big Huges to everyone!
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can and will do this! :smile: Feel free to add me :)