Back Again-missed the MFP fam

Options
Morning MFP -

I am back on the site again. I was on here previously as Bearsfan2334 but deactivated my account and can not get the same username back :sad: Oh well, that is the least of my worries! I started MFP in July 2011 until roughly November 2011. I lost 20 lbs but spun out of control the end of November. Since then, it has been excuse after excuse. Anyone else continuously go through this vicious cycle of down and up, up then down and back?? :mad: I tried WW the last month but I just wasn't into it. The support wasn't as strong as I'd like. It's a great program but I missed my MFP fam.

Long story short, I am back up to where I was when I started +5 lbs :noway: Just looking for some motivational friends to journey with. I have 100+ lbs to lose so I will be on here awhile. :heart: :heart:

Replies

• 06lisa17
    06lisa17 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi bearsfanchick!!!

I totally understand the journey you've been on its been the same for me as well!!! And I have a significant amount to lose as well......and can i ask are you a Chicago Bears fan??? Because I must say i love my Chicago Bears!! =) I just started my journey TODAY!!! Hope we can help motivate each other....hearing about how great MFP was to you and how they became like family gives me a ton of motivation!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Lisa
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I missed you! So happy you are back, trust me up and down is my story, I am actually up 2 pounds today, just didn't mark it. I will have to message you with all the crap going on, stress at home, and I'm sure you will totally understand!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back. Your road sounds like the one I was on! Let's do this and best wishes....Friend me if you would like!!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am back again...for the...well I lost count how many times. I go strong for a few weeks, then life gets busy and i forget to log in one day, then the next day and the next. And then I realize I haven't logged in for a week or 2!
    I may not log everyday...BUT I will ALWAYS be back! :)
    Add me as a friend if you wanna! And Good LUCK!
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!!!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Like I told you months ago. Whatever support you need I am Here! :happy:
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your weightloss journey. feel free to add me (anyone)
  • txlady1956
    txlady1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Family is a place you are never far away from so you will pick up and lose again in no time. :smile: :flowerforyou: