Looking for friends/Support

Options
:tongue: Hi I am new to the site and am looking for friends to help me on my goal. I need to loose about 90 total. I am 36 and sustained a back injury 11 years ago. Due to this I am really limited as to what I can do for exercise. Which means I am having to do this mostly with my diet. I have alot of support at home, but most of my friends and my fiance are skinny so they dont really understand, even though they try. I usually do pretty good during the day but lately at night I am haveing serious cravings. So If anyone out there reads this and would like another friend, or has tips on avoiding those cravings please let me know. Thanks, :wink:

Replies

• baldwindeb
    Options
    Please accept me as a friend. I need all the support I can get and I will do the same for you
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im not sure what kind of back injury you have, I have limited mobility as far as working out . Just recently i started dancing, Just put on music that makes you move and move. You can do it sitting in a chair even. Good luck

mo
  • egweena
    egweena Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello, I NEED to lose about 70lbs. I also want friends that are also serious about losing weight. We can help support each other.