Biggest Loser Idiots!

Options
bikermike5094
bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
Last nights show was a new low in biggest loser lore. Those two idiots went home because they didnt think it was fair of the producers to bring back former contestants to compete for the grand prize....even though it was in their contract!!! Those two guys were biggest bunch of panty waist idiots the show has ever produced. I dont think they should even be brought back to the finale. Erase their names from the books and send them on their way.. why do you give up a chance at that kind of money because you think its unfair... life's unfair, put your big girl panties on and get in there and compete... wussies....

Oh, and BYE Conda..

Rant over...

Replies

• wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    LOL! I hope you feel better now big guy! :drinker:
  • cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    I totally agree MIKE!!!! I actually said "Are you S#!++!^& me" out loud....

If they bring them back I will be PISSED....

And WTG KIM!!!! (I think she is HOT!!!)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I just dont understand how somebody could invest 16 weeks into a GAME and then walk away when you have the opportunity to win 100K. Man, that would go a long way to paying my mortgage, paying for kids college, etc. But to walk because you dont think a game is fair??? And they both had the potential to win! I would have loved to see them explain it to thier wives...

Sorry honey, I quit the came because they weren't playing fair.... btw... sorry about the money.. but we'll get by....
  • lamaemay
    lamaemay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I think they are dumber then dumb, I hope they are not eligible for the $100,000 either.
  • Eeyore255
    Eeyore255 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Every time they showed those whiners, I would yell "BYE!" at the tv. If they don't like the stipulations of the contract they signed, then BYE!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Totally agree...I could not believe it! What if it was their loved one who got back in?...would they hate the game then? I think the chance back is nice since some ppl are eliminated totally for "game play" purposes. This gives the "ones who deserve it" another fighting chance.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Kinda wish they all would have left and the show could have brought back 5 past contenstants who actually wanted it (and who weren't ridiculously annoying, childish, bratty, evil, etc. etc. etc.)

Stupid season.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    I like competition, so I'd want to bring more into it. Apparently some people shy away from being really challenged.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I agree they all acted like children when they didn't get their way. Way to waste a great opportunity, 2 other people could have had those spots instead of those quitters.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I missed it last week and was wondering what happened to the other guys.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm a bit pissed at you about the spoiler (havent seen last couple of episodes and have it on my DVR) but yeah, yo'd think that they would welcome new comers. You know, because the whole more the merrier thing? I mean...they didnt went to the ranch for the money, they went for their health. How, after what you've gone through before the ranch, can you possibly want to deny others of the same experience that you have had?
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    This season, the contestants are awful.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I agree - this has been my least favorite season of all. I don't think they will be eligible for the at-home prize. But I don't know. I remember Roulon a season or two ago didn't come back for finale. I'm trying to remember the twins with the mustaches - I think they were at the finale (or did they just choose to be eliminated - which is a little different than quitting)

I am excited about seeing next weeks Tough Mudder episode. I have my first mud run this weekend.

I do like Kim (except for her mannerisms - annoying!!!) I also loved the cute curly headed blonde (Kim's partner)
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awful season, selfish people, a bunch of babies.....I only tune in to see Kim....just her progress since she is my height....she gives me hope to get to that size....other than that, fast forward through DVR.....Jillian was smart to leave. Just sayin'
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    Could not agree with you more! These contestants are by far the biggest group of whinners the show has ever had. And yea, break that news to your spouse, that you effin quit because you didn't think it was fair that you got the chance to better your life with personal trainers and eating the correct amount of food while others that would give anything to be in your shoes, had to go home, get themselves into shape for a shot in the dark at maybe making it into the final three!!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    All the contestants signed a contract. If any of them read it, they would not be "blind-sided" by what took place. The 2 guys breached their contract, plain and simple.

And the "new twist" wasn't exactly new, since it's done EVERY season that I've seen (so for Mark to claim that he's a BL die-hard and have watched every season and never saw this twist before is a bunch of crock).
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    well sux for all those other people who have been trying 2 get on the show!!!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hate that they all feel so entitled just because they have not yet been eliminated. Jeremy said that the past contestants should not be brought back because none of them have worked as hard as the ones on the ranch. Seriously?! If they lost more body weight than you, they obviously did, so what's your REAL issue? Could it be that you are terrified that someone else worked just a little harder than you did and they didn't have the benefits of a trainer, nutritionist, and doctor supervision that was bestowed upon you?
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Last nights show was a new low in biggest loser lore. Those two idiots went home because they didnt think it was fair of the producers to bring back former contestants to compete for the grand prize....even though it was in their contract!!! Those two guys were biggest bunch of panty waist idiots the show has ever produced. I dont think they should even be brought back to the finale. Erase their names from the books and send them on their way.. why do you give up a chance at that kind of money because you think its unfair... life's unfair, put your big girl panties on and get in there and compete... wussies....

Oh, and BYE Conda..

Rant over...

You're my hero :love:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Oh, and BYE Conda..

Rant over...

word