Think Thin Bars.. Gluten Free, no sugar!

Options
Anyone try think thin bars or eat this on a daily basis without any stall to weight loss??

Replies

• MissLaurenR88
    Options
    I tried these, they're yummy.. not sure if it stalled weight loss or not tho
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I like them in a jam, but I wouldn't do them daily...real food is better.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I used to eat them for breakfast every morning when I worked with the navy seals. They did well for me then because I was doing intense cardio and 3-5 mile run three times a week. They were a good meal replacement for me.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the brownie yum
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My fav is the peanut butter crunch.. amazing!

I used to have them on a daily basis and they were very filling (like for a breakfast on the go). I didn't see any stall in weight loss. They are mainly protein and fat, and low sugar... not sure how that would stall. Unless you were only eating those all day- or eating too many.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them!! I have one every single weekday for breakfast (I eat real food on the weekends) My favorite is the Creamy Peanut Butter.
  • aviduser
    aviduser Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I hated these. Too sweet.

I like the clif minis if I need a little snack--100 cal.

Also, a piece of fruit is great. An apple is 80 cal. and sticks with you for a long time.
  • SkinnyBitchMode19
    SkinnyBitchMode19 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I eat one every morning during the week days with an apple for breakfast. The creamy peanut butter one is my favorite.

With my apple it comes out to be about 275 calories, so no stall in weight loss here!