Dear Lord

Options
Dear Lord,

It's me again........ I just want to ask one favor...... If you decide to do this whole human creation thing again, could you make it easier to be skinny? Because if you really look at it, if it is harder to get fat - everyone would be skinny......

Your devoted child,
Chubbers
:wink:

Replies

• chubbers2008
    Options
    Dear Lord,

It's me again........ I just want to ask one favor...... If you decide to do this whole human creation thing again, could you make it easier to be skinny? Because if you really look at it, if it is harder to get fat - everyone would be skinny......

Your devoted child,
    Chubbers
    :wink:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    LOL - Amen to that!! Maybe make chocolate and potato chips really yukky and Brussel Sprouts edible??? :laugh:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord,
    In addition to making it easier for everyone to be skinny on your next go round, Why dont you also re-think the way society views body image, so that skinny is no longer the ONLY THING concidered beautiful. Curves are beautiful too!!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    hahaha
    every night I pray that God will decide that chocolate is now a miracle fat burner- more specifically inner thigh and belly fat.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :heart: Amen:heart:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    AMEN:heart::flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    hahaha
    every night I pray that God will decide that chocolate is now a miracle fat burner- more specifically inner thigh and belly fat.

Lord please put this at the top of your list. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    hahaha

Add red wine to that, and I'll live forever. :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Ahahahaha! :laugh:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Dear Lord,
    Make Chocolate as healthy as salad and working out as fun as sex and you will have a happy healthy people indeed...Oh... and beer without calories or the hangover...
    Thanks God... Love Ya...
    Jenn
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You know the reply I got back was --- "your children are grown and gone so I thought you needed to keep a challenge before you to keep you in mental condition too"
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    You know the reply I got back was --- "your children are grown and gone so I thought you needed to keep a challenge before you to keep you in mental condition too"

Lol... I don't think he can use that one on me...
    Jenn
  • chubbers2008
    Options
    You know, he may have replied to me too but I think my thighs and stomach were screaming too loud to hear........:happy: