Warning Before and During Pic's

Options
peanutswife
peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
I started 30 day shred about 10 days ago and I have trouble actually believing the changes going on with my body and it helps to see it in pictures. So here I am. Not so pretty before and during but I think I can tell a difference. Oh and I love/hate Jillian Micheals. LOL Thanks for looking and commenting.

photo-2.jpg

photo1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! keep up the good work.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Can definately tell a difference. Great work. Keep it up
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Good job, I am doing JM Rippen in 30 now.
    Good luck!!!
  • changingdaily
    Options
    I started 30 day shred about 10 days ago and I have trouble actually believing the changes going on with my body and it helps to see it in pictures. So here I am. Not so pretty before and during but I think I can tell a difference. Oh and I love/hate Jillian Micheals. LOL Thanks for looking and commenting.

photo-2.jpg

photo1-1-1.jpg

GOOD JOB!
  • mommytomyah
    mommytomyah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR JUST 10 DAYS!!! Good job.
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A fab effort and outcome! Carry on with the good work this is very motivational!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have been afraid of doing something like that because of my size. I keep thinking I will weight til I am below 200. Can you tell me how this was on your feet, knees, and back?
  • peanutswife
    peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hasn't been easy. I have bad knees because of my weight but I just do what I can I figure something is better than nothing. I also have an injury to my ankle which stays swollen pretty much all of the time. The hardest thing for me is the jumping jacks and althought Jillian says there isn't an motification for them I just raise my hands and kick my legs out one at a time. LOL. Try it out you can alway motify what you need to.
  • ginsinnot
    ginsinnot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You might try Jillian's video "Beginners". It's split into "Frontside" and "Backside". It's 6 circuits, each routine lasts about 45 minutes. There's short intervals of cardio between the weight moves. It's a great way to ease yourself into Jillian's workouts and I think a very balanced way to build your strength. It's also great because the cardio intervals show different modifications you can do and you could even do these in other videos. For instance, if you have lower body joint problems or injuries, there's a move with just upper body shadow boxing.
    I'm doing the 30 day shred and can't do jumping jacks due to a chronic piriformis injury (a muscle deep in the hip/butt area). So, when they do the jacks, I either jog in place or do high knee lifts or shadow box. Good luck!
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW and in just 10 days! You are right there is a change already. Sometimes it is so hard for us to really SEE ourselves and notice the changes. I know that sometimes I look in the mirror and still see the old me shape/size instead of how I am now. Good for you and keep it up!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow! in 10 days! Keep up the great work! I hope to see your day 30 results!
  • MDyck1979
    MDyck1979 Posts: 21
    Options
    You can definitley see a difference in the two pic's around your neck, lower abdomen, and upper arms - way to rock the shred!! Lookin' good!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress in 10 days. You're making me want to try this 30 day shred I keep hearing about.
  • Louise5152
    Options
    Can definately see a difference, keep up the good work :)
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you're doing an awesome job :)
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you're making great strides. Thanks for posting!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done! I'm on round 3 now, it's worth doing another round :)
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! keep up the good work.

Blessings, Sharmelle or Shar
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! You're doing great! I love, love, love Jillian:love:
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    10 days in! WOW You are getting great results.

Keep up the good work because you are worth it!

Karen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!