Hello

Options
I'm new here, and new to loosing weight. I've always been tiny, all of my life, but after kid #2 I've gained 40 pounds, and realize that I have no idea how to get rid of it. I am not a emotional eater, I have always eaten when I am hungry and stopped when I'm full--except now I'm not able to figure out when I'm full until I am stuffed. I am not sure if it is a left over from gorging when I was pregnant or what, but I'm having to relearn how to eat. :( It is not fun. I hope y'all can help.

Katy from NC.

Replies

• fittous
    fittous Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Katy!
    This is my first time having to lose weight as well. It just so happens to be from pregnancy too! This site has helped me with keeping up with what I eat, as well as trying to make a lifestyle change. I'm glad to see you here, and hope to hear good news from you!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi,
    I am pregnant but hopefully won't be in 8 weeks and I have already put on 32 pounds so far. This is my third kid and I keep gaining and gaining with each kid. This is the biggest I have been so I understand where you are coming from.
  • BRENC
    BRENC Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi katy.. you will do GREAT!!!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: