Love it!!

Options
Today is my 10 day anniversary with MFP :)....I am so extremely thankful and blessed that I found this site! I have never in my life felt so much support from complete strangers. I used to log on to facebook several times a day....now that I have MFP I have found that I'm lucky to even log in once a day! I wake up to MFP and fall asleep to it, its been my guide. Yes, I am only ten days in but everyday is another day closer to my goal! I will reach it, I am determined and dedicated......I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has added me or has sent me a friend request. YOU guys make it possible for ME.

If you aren't my friend, please add me or send me a friend request. I am on daily, almost all day if I can be. I will give you the support/motivation you need to help you through your weight loss journey. This is something you could do alone BUT this is the only place you will find the support that will make your struggle with weight loss seem achievable :)

I cant wait to weigh in next week. I'm shooting for a ten pound loss by next friday!! I know I can do this :)

Replies

• christinerush
    Options
    Hi there! I too love this site and its my new addiction! Much better than a Facebook or food addiction! :) Id live to add you!:smile:
  • MargotAllen
    Options
    Same here! This site is awesome, and such a great way to keep track of progress and get moral support from other people doing the same thing! I'll probably still use it even after I reach my goal. :)
  • scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love MFP, too! Though Motivation sometimes gets tough. i need all the help I can get in that area...

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for just over a year now, but never really got into it until about 2 weeks ago and I recently got involved with the MFP community - love the sense of belonging and encouragement here :)