Gum?

Options
So, for instance, my bottle of gum says less than 5 calories per piece. Is this the calories I intake from chewing the gum, or is this the calories I would intake if I swallowed the gum? Hmmmm.

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    So, for instance, my bottle of gum says less than 5 calories per piece. Is this the calories I intake from chewing the gum, or is this the calories I would intake if I swallowed the gum? Hmmmm.

Chewing the gum.

It's incidental calories to be honest, unless you start chewing packs of gum lol.
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I often wondered that myself.
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Chewing the gum.

It's incidental calories to be honest, unless you start chewing packs of gum lol.

This. Unless you go through at least two or three packs of gum a day you aren't going to notice these calories. However, try to chew the sugar free stuff, because most gum is loaded with sugar.
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't for get that chewing gum also burns calories.....ooooohhhhhh I like it!!